Dynadot

domain Appraise of shoefan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ruperty

Impact
What value would you estimate for shoefan.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if i could get a fan down inside my shoe to keep my feetz cool, dat would be real nice invention

but for now, reg fee

imo....

•••
•••
•••
•••
if i could get a fan down inside my shoe to keep my feetz cool, dat would be real nice invention

but for now, reg fee

imo....

going to change my appraisal for this name, cuz....

yesterday after posting, i got into a conversation with a female coworker and she starting telling me about her love for shoes

she spoke about how her family thought she had too many shoes and she even confessed to being slightly obsessed.

so, when i got off work and went to the crib, i thought about this thread and envisioned how "shoefan.com" could be commercialized

therefore new appraisal = minimum offers @ $2,850 for incoming inquiries only.

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
going to change my appraisal for this name, cuz....

so, when i got off work and went to the crib, i thought about this thread and envisioned how "shoefan.com" could be commercialized

therefore new appraisal = minimum offers @ $2,850 for incoming inquiries only.

Thanks. Do you mean that if I offered it online for sale I should expect a lower price?

Any suggestions for the best way to sell it? I am totally new to the domain selling world.

•••
Thanks. Do you mean that if I offered it online for sale I should expect a lower price?

Any suggestions for the best way to sell it? I am totally new to the domain selling world.

ii meant..... if somebody contacts you via email or phone or thru a listing somewhere and ask you "how much", then the amount i stated is what should be the lowest you will accept.

however, if you're willing to take less, that's your choice.

my suggestions on best way to sell, is to wait for a buyer who is willing to pay what you ask.

imo........

•••
my suggestions on best way to sell, is to wait for a buyer who is willing to pay what you ask.

Ah well, I've been talking to a buyer who contacted me this week (which was why I was querying an apparaisal), but I think we settled today on around $1000 after your first reply but before your second appraisal. :banghead:

•••
Ah well, I've been talking to a buyer who contacted me this week (which was why I was querying an apparaisal), but I think we settled today on around $1000 after your first reply but before your second appraisal. :banghead:

hah

don't bang ur head too hard :)

but in the future, best to give as much detail when seeking appraisals.

if we know you already have an offer on the table, then the conversation can be about negotiating price, instead of "does it have any value at all".

again, Good Luck!

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back