Status
Not open for further replies.

Taha

Established Member
Impact
please appraise:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
maple & salt appear to both have around $138 renewals so that would hurt value. A domainer would probably only pay around $50 each (I'd never buy them), hopefully, you got them on sale as they will be hard to sell. I can't imagine an end-user paying more than $200 for them. They don't make that much sense, maple is kind of nice but salt isn't.

•••
There is a Christian dating app named Salt and a household management app called Maple. Those would probably be the only potential end users for these domains.

•••
@Brian L. If he has 1 end-user potential for each domain then it's not a good domain. I doubt those companies would want the .app version. I was also shocked at the $138 per year renewal, granted the renewal won't hurt end-user but any reseller (if he can't find end-user), would probably not buy it for it has such crazy renewal. I say it's a $50 domain or $200 max.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back