domain Appraise - WICKED.BET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tanwar

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise my domain name WICKED.BET

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wicked.info sold for approx $3.5k... You can expect something in this range IMHO.

•••
Thanks for providing me a range and data

•••
$15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I would probably list this at $25k.

Wicked is a solid keyword. Bet is a good extension. Gambling names sell well.

And there are established players in the gambling world using Wicked in their name, including a crypto project on the matching .com

•••
•••
I doubt it’s of any value , but hey who knows.
I’ve got Logic (.) Bet , never had an offer or nothing.
I’m afraid the only time these .bet domains may have some value is when they are related to an existent gambling website. ( for example Happy.bet , that sold for 5k probably to Happybet.com )

•••
I would probably list this at $25k.

Wicked is a solid keyword. Bet is a good extension. Gambling names sell well.

And there are established players in the gambling world using Wicked in their name, including a crypto project on the matching .com
Thanks for a brief reply.
You are right, already in touch with them. Let's see.

•••
Good stuff. You’ll always get more waiting for buyers to come to you (generally a LOT more) but if you need cash outbound is ok.

Don’t listen to people who think this name is worthless. I bought a “worthless” .bet from a domainer for $9 and sold it for $25k eighteen months later. You’ve just gotta wait for the right buyer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back