Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ethan103

Account Closed
Impact
Any 1 no of any site where it is cheap to get an Appraisal done

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm... You can try namepros.com

•••
•••
I believe you can get one w/certificate from Afternic for $19.95...

•••
A lot of the Appraisals out there aren't worth the money Ethan ... and Most anyone can Print up a Cert (Not that they mean much in the Domain World) ~

Good Luck ~

•••
•••
I hope you are not getting an appraisal because someone had sent you an email requesting one before they buy your domain! If so, it's a scam!

Just in case!

•••
Yes it is just that i submited my domain to something and i have this guy asking me for an appraisal has this happen to you if so let me no as i have the guys email adress and name ?

Thanks very much mate

•••
•••
•••
Step away from the paid appraisal! Put it down and slowly back away!

•••
Ethan103 said:
Yes it is just that i submited my domain to something and i have this guy asking me for an appraisal has this happen to you if so let me no as i have the guys email adress and name ?

Could you post them here?
Or just the second half of the e-mail address.. @domain.com ....

sounds very much like a scam to me.

You could also PM me the name and e-mail, and I'll see if I recognize them..

•••
Anthony said:
lol

•••
•••
Anthony said:

^^ Exactly! :laugh:

Caveat Emptor! :gl:

B-)

•••
Yup, I think the same thing has happened to the most of us! Please do not feel alone! Good luck with your domain!

•••
Common Scam, and appraisals are a joke the biggest scam I will take click your own over Appraisals biggest joke.
#1 This is a subjective business I don't care what someone else says a domain is worth if its my money I am telling you what I will pay.
#2 Or I will get one appraised $15,000 WOW thank you I iwll sell it to you Mr. Expert for 1/10th the value. No you don't want it why youa re an expert 1/10 th WOW MSFT selling for $27 I will buy all day for $2.70
#3 The people on here (not me ) Are the smartest people when it comes to domains and they will for free.

Good Luck

•••
Thx for your help guys you have save me time and money.
This is the guys email address [email protected]

•••
I've received several e-mails from mr. @toughguy.net myself... :lol:

•••
That same mr...@toughguy also emailing me, but he didn't reply my email after I insist he should pay the appraisals, and I'm happy to deduct it from final agreed price...

•••
An appraisal is an appraisal.......

A name is a name ..............

The price of a domain name or website is not based on the appraisal but the amount which the potential buyer is willing to pay.

•••
Since there are so many web site that offers paid appraisal service, is there a legitimate use for such appraisals? In what situations do you really need to have your domain appraised?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back