NameSilo

Anyone want to help me sell a domain or two?

Labeled as offers in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by FutureBrandNames, Jul 4, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. FutureBrandNames

FutureBrandNames Established Member

I will pay someone a % of the sale(s) to help me get rid of some domains I have registered, one of which I have developed into a future brand. I can hold onto them and continue to work on the one I have built, but I think there are more important things to do at this time.

If anyone is interested in helping me get this done as soon as possible please send me a direct message.

The one I have developed is focused on cryptocurrency and online poker. I have ideas for many more websites that can be created like it for different industries as well.

If you are interested in helping me sell what I have, let me know. If you are interested in hearing more about what I have because you may want to take over what I started, then let me know as well.

Thanks for your time.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. FutureBrandNames

1 lurker asked about it but no response haha - anyone else?

3. Steven McEvoy

Steven McEvoy StevenMcEvoy.com VIP

What are the domains?

4. FutureBrandNames

Would prefer dm

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice