IT.COM

Anyone need help with their business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am currently looking all over the place for a job on the internet,. Cna anyone help me out with one? doesn't have to be webdesigning related either.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CultureNet UK are currently looking for various members of staff for all different positions available.

Please feel free to check out the site in my profile or contact me for more information.

Mike.

•••
Contact some "better", local ISP's that can afford to pay you, (full service - you can tell because they offer asp, .net, sql, streaming, lotz of bandwidth), not some lamer running nothing but open source with a T, who'll try to take advantage of you.

A good ISP can refer clients to you for web design, hire you by the hour or you can sell for them. They are already in business have the leads and contacts.

They would probably love to dump the moron they hirered claiming to be an web design expert.

Learn .net, asp, database intergration. Let the kids play with php.

Gotta start somewhere

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by pinkfluffybunny
Contact some "better", local ISP's that can afford to pay you, (full service - you can tell because they offer asp, .net, sql, streaming, lotz of bandwidth), not some lamer running nothing but open source with a T, who'll try to take advantage of you.

A good ISP can refer clients to you for web design, hire you by the hour or you can sell for them. They are already in business have the leads and contacts.

They would probably love to dump the moron they hirered claiming to be an web design expert.

Learn .net, asp, database intergration. Let the kids play with php.

Gotta start somewhere

was this supposed to be in reference to my post above :guilty: :|

•••
hey thanks for the response, i am going to learn .net, asp and probably database intergration this summer. so hopefully everything works out fine.
Mike: i am interested in the project management position, if u can send me more information about it, it would be great

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back