NameSilo

Anyone has similar issues with Afternic/GoDaddy/Uniregistry ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

emadpino

Established Member
Impact
First of all this is mostly about gtlds listing on the above 3 markets.

1) Did you listed any of your domains on Afternic and at a later time, you searched for it and you could not find your domain/s in the search results. like it is not listed at all !!

Note: domain/s already listed in your Afternic portfolio and not in pending review status or whatever.

2) Did you try to list a domain at Godaddy auctions and you got an error message saying: Sorry, your domain is not eligible for listing on GoDaddy Auctions.

Note: not a TM domain or such. not even listed yet to be rejected later for any reason.

3) Did you list a domain at Uniregistry market with BIN but if you searched for it, you do not see that pop-up with: Great news, your domains is listed for sale!

Note: your domain is found, just not with that BIN displayed.

4) Did you even check once on your listings to see if they are displayed properly on these markets ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi, I have had trouble finding names I have listed on various markets. But have attributed to user error, will take time this afternoon and test for the issues you have noted. Thanks for the post, Brian

havent had the GD auction error so cant comment on that one.

•••
Hi, I have had trouble finding names I have listed on various markets. But have attributed to user error, will take time this afternoon and test for the issues you have noted. Thanks for the post, Brian

havent had the GD auction error so cant comment on that one.

Which market was it where you could not find your domains ?

•••
Have you guys checked on your listings once ? any missing domains ?

I have 9 domains missing on Afternic !!

And 5 Domain on Uniregistry not displaying BIN !!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back