Domain Empire

Afternic Opt-in Notification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ramsaranmk

Impact
I received mail from Afternic " Opt-in to the Afternic premium network with your register" How can I activate Afternic fast transfer for my domain? my domain is registered with Dynadot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I received mail from Afternic " Opt-in to the Afternic premium network with your register" How can I activate Afternic fast transfer for my domain? my domain is registered with Dynadot.
With Dynadot you can activate with Afternic thru Dynadot, it’s pretty much instant.

The other way is thru Afternic, then you have to wait for the emails

•••

Hi @ramsaranmk,
Opting in to Afternic's Premium Network is completed with your registrar. Along with an email from Afternic, you've likely also receive an email from your registrar, Dynadot.

It should include instructions similar to this (note, these instructions are only applicable to Afternic activation at Dynadot):
  1. On the "Manage Domains" page, check the box next to the domain(s) requiring confirmation.
  2. From the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu, choose the "Set Afternic" option.
  3. Select "Confirm Afternic" from the drop-down list.
  4. Click on the "Save Settings" button.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back