NameSilo

Anyone else registering 3D domains?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems that 3D is going to be the the next must have technology, according to the big brands, they are all launching 3D TVs.

I attempted to find good 3D names but the best domains are already taken, I think in 5 years time or even less, those generic 3D domains will be worth a lot. :imho:

Anyone else registering 3d domains? Do you think they have a future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This EXACT argument was made for .mobi, .tel, and sometimes for .tv...... That a specially designated domain was going to be necessary to alert users of a special website format. This is a VERY noobish argument and it has been proven to hold no water.

You did not need special glasses for mobi and tel and tv
You do now so again with the water.
Its like HD you don't have HD you don't get HD its blacked out
The alert will be because a true 3d site will look fuzzy and not viewable
If you have 3d web and the proper speed to watch it you get it if not not viewable
I can see web providers making 3D web viewable at a faster PRO speed and make it more money per month to get it just like HD

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Hey Froy,

I did some checking on what you said about my 3DMini Cam domains.
3DMiniCam.com
3DMiniCams.com
3DMiniCamera.com
3DMiniCameras.com
3DMiniCamcorder.com
3DMiniCamcorders.com

Maybe you as a Camera Salesman for 30 years use different terminology for cameras,
but the overwhelming majority still recognizes and uses the term "mini" before cam, camera, and camcorder.

I checked out 2 Huge online, and Brick n Mortar Stores, and searched for each of these Porducts.
Here's what I found...

Best Buy
49 items found for " mini cam " in All Categories
47 items found for " mini camera " in All Categories
46 items found for " mini camcorder " in All Categories

Wal-Mart
20 results found for "mini cam"
20 results found for "mini camera"
15 results found for "mini camcorder"

I believe I am still happy with them. :)
Thanks for the info though.

Are you sure they do not say mini digital cam?
The mini digital is the tape Mini DV
Don't listen to me go with you guts but I really think its mini dv
Best Buy had 3 cameras thats it Mini Digital

Last edited:
•••
Are you sure they do not say mini digital cam?
The mini digital is the tape Mini DV
Don't listen to me go with you guts but I really think its mini dv
Best Buy had 3 cameras thats it Mini Digital

Yeah,

I typed them all in the exact way it shows on my Post to both
Best Buy online, and wal-Mart online...

"mini cam"
"mini camera"
"mini camcorder"

Then I copy and pasted the results from each Online site for all 3 products individually,
and those were the exact results a few minutes ago.

Oh well, I am not too worried anymore now.
It was only reg fee x6...
I'm sure I'll make more then that on just one of those.:)

Last edited:
•••
What amazes me is The PASSION that BOTH sides have about this topic.
I love it - i really do.

Personally, and obviously if you've checked my sig... i believe 3d technology is going to be the line in the sand that separates two different worlds... two different generations... two different ways of life... and just think - we're only at the VERY BEGINNING of this new generation.

3d technology will EASILY - yes - EASILY - be one of the biggest breakthroughs in our lifetimes... (at least for some of us)

Never before has something SO BIG been able to be applied in SO MANY WAYS... changing the face of everyday items
... 3d computer... 3d cellphones.. 3d movies and tv... 3d websites.. 3d printers and 3d camcorders... 3d games and 3d greeting cards
... i mean the amount of ways this application can and WILL be applied - i personally can't think of anything else to compare it to that could be as big (anybody ?)... this will have SUCH A HUGE effect on retailers everywhere - it will also open up a new breed of services (3d advertising agencies, and 3d websites..3d photographers...) and with that - the internet.. the belly of the beast baby!!

With so much emphasis being given to Google and Searches - HOW can these names be a bad thing when when all anyone's going to want to know, research and learn about over the next couple of years is 3D???

If you went to google right now and searched for ANY ole topic... and grabbed, say the top 10 results on that list... i'll bet you EVERY ONE OF THOSE names will not be available... why do you think that is - no matter HOW STUPID the name is - it's searched - A LOT... and names that are searched - ALOT - have very high value - digital real estate is a BEAUTIFUL thing and 3d domain names will be just that!

This is not a NEW extension... NOT a dot.mobi or dot-tv... this a new product - sorry - these are all new PRODUCTS - all new NICHE'S... how many of you RAN to godaddy to register all your best itablet names when steve jobs told the world about his new product? .. and if you did - WHY? l.. this is no different.. if it seems different, it's because there's SO MANY MORE WAYS this is being applied...

... ya can't stop it.. it's inevitable!.. too much money has been dedicated to 3d development and factories and plants, ad dedicated learning facilities .. it's OVER GUYS .. the 2d world we USED to live in - is ending... fighting it only makes it worse cause NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP IT!

(exhale)

:)

(3dDomainNames is winded)

Last edited:
•••
You did not need special glasses for mobi and tel and tv
You do now so again with the water.
The alert will be because a true 3d site will look fuzzy and not viewable
You do not understand what I was saying. Let me explain further.

The argument for .mobi was that users would need to know that the site would work on their mobile device since .com's were designed for a larger screen. What happened instead was that .com webmasters implemented detect & redirect scripts, making .mobi unnecessary.

.tel has a similar argument. That small screen device users need to know that the directory listing will load fast and look good.

Some .tv domainers like to think that when everyone has the internet on their TV, .tv domains will be popular to let people know that the site will look fine on their TV (when in reality there will be detect & redirect instead).

Now look here at this thread. You are saying that 3D somewhere in the domain will let people know that the site is compatible with their 3D monitor. Sorry, but it's the same failed argument.

Even if most sites will be in 3D in a couple years (ZERO percent chance of that), there would be screen detect & redirect.

•••
I love it - i really do.

Personally, and obviously if you've checked my sig... i believe 3d technology is going to be the line in the sand that separates two different worlds... two different generations... two different ways of life... and just think - we're only at the VERY BEGINNING of this new generation.

3d technology will EASILY - yes - EASILY - be one of the biggest breakthroughs in our lifetimes... (at least for some of us)

Never before has something SO BIG been able to be applied in SO MANY WAYS... changing the face of everyday items
... 3d computer... 3d cellphones.. 3d movies and tv... 3d websites.. 3d printers and 3d camcorders... 3d games and 3d greeting cards
... i mean the amount of ways this application can and WILL be applied - i personally can't think of anything else to compare it to that could be as big (anybody ?)... this will have SUCH A HUGE effect on retailers everywhere - it will also open up a new breed of services (3d advertising agencies, and 3d websites..3d photographers...) and with that - the internet.. the belly of the beast baby!!

With so much emphasis being given to Google and Searches - HOW can these names be a bad thing when when all anyone's going to want to know, research and learn about over the next couple of years is 3D???

If you went to google right now and searched for ANY ole topic... and grabbed, say the top 10 results on that list... i'll bet you EVERY ONE OF THOSE names will not be available... why do you think that is - no matter HOW STUPID the name is - it's searched - A LOT... and names that are searched - ALOT - have very high value - digital real estate is a BEAUTIFUL thing and 3d domain names will be just that!

This is not a NEW extension... NOT a dot.mobi or dot-tv... this a new product - sorry - these are all new PRODUCTS - all new NICHE'S... how many of you RAN to godaddy to register all your best itablet names when steve jobs told the world about his new product? .. and if you did - WHY? l.. this is no different.. if it seems different, it's because there's SO MANY MORE WAYS this is being applied...

... ya can't stop it.. it's inevitable!.. too much money has been dedicated to 3d development and factories and plants, ad dedicated learning facilities .. it's OVER GUYS .. the 2d world we USED to live in - is ending... fighting it only makes it worse cause NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP IT!

(exhale)

2 years ago when i first started looking at 3d tv news results in google there were about 400 on average , now its over 6000

3d gaming was always gonna be huge , the ctrical mass have accepted 3d in the cinemas , the nest step is , interent and home

•••
You do not understand what I was saying. Let me explain further.

The argument for .mobi was that users would need to know that the site would work on their mobile device since .com's were designed for a larger screen. What happened instead was that .com webmasters implemented detect & redirect scripts, making .mobi unnecessary.

.tel has a similar argument. That small screen device users need to know that the directory listing will load fast and look good.

Some .tv domainers like to think that when everyone has the internet on their TV, .tv domains will be popular to let people know that the site will look fine on their TV (when in reality there will be detect & redirect instead).

Now look here at this thread. You are saying that 3D somewhere in the domain will let people know that the site is compatible with their 3D monitor. Sorry, but it's the same failed argument.

Even if most sites will be in 3D in a couple years (ZERO percent chance of that), there would be screen detect & redirect.

3d web will blast the internet wide open.
It will be on a pay extra per month basis no doubt.
I cannot see a company advertising there website and not telling the consumer its a 3d site
To what save money? I don't see it.
Its a different dimension and one that will be much different than the boring sites of today
You think a company is not going to scream out our site is in 3D check it out.
What's creates a bigger impact a redirect or a reinvention of the company?
I know the answer to that just look at Apple and there coming 3D virtual store
Is that a redrect? I dont think so they patent the concept
Thats called Marketing. Did Avatar redirect 2D into 3D no they blasted out the movie saying its in 3D
Will see

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I love it - i really do.

(exhale)

YOU Freakin Nailed IT
Great Post

•••
3d tv names

I reg 2 domains today and got them appraised at nameboy.com

Should I try and get close to or more than these prices? OR should i sit on them for a while??

Appraisal Value of 3dtvco.com
- Dollar Value is $4141

Appraisal Value of 3dtvsrus.com
- Dollar Value is $4067

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Wow! So true...

•••

Best line of them all

•••
I reg 2 domains today and got them appraised at nameboy.com

Should I try and get close to or more than these prices? OR should i sit on them for a while??

Appraisal Value of 3dtvco.com
- Dollar Value is $4141

Appraisal Value of 3dtvsrus.com
- Dollar Value is $4067

Hey all,

First off Welcome to NP.

Now about appraisals,
Take them with a grain of salt.
and do not pay for appraisals.

You will learn much more about the value of your domains, by asking other members here,
in the appraisal section, at least until you learn to do your own research.

Look at the few I just registered, and the few Posts it took to get a more clear view of the terminology, etc.
It is not a clear cut science.

I think the 3DTVCo.com was a very creative reg, but as for it's worth right now as a domain, not much.
Would a Big Business come up w/that short name and want that domain from you - possible.

I would probably hold onto that domain, but wouldn't expect too much for it.
If you know how to develop, that is a great short, memorable domain.

I have no idea what the other domain could possibly mean...3dtvsrus.com
I value that as worthless.
If you regged it less than 5 days ago, I would ask for a "grace delete" (getting your money back).

Best of luck to you,
Oh, and by the way, do a lot of reading here.
This place is "priceless" in domain education. :)

•••

Best line of them all

So unrealistic. It is a new technology which should obtain some degree of popularity (it is already widely known by the general public thanks to the avalanche of recent media attention). But to think all these odd names are going to be in demand, "3dtvsrus.com", "3DMiniCamcorders.com", "3Dmobilenetwork.com" etc. These are junk names, they aren't popular terms, they aren't ever likely to be.

It will be similar every other trend that domainers latch on to. Aside from those who really got in early with some popular keywords names it is going to be another lot of losses for domainers. Eg "3gphones.com" not "3gphonesrus.com". Having said that no matter what is said those domainers madly typing in their credit card number are unlikely to listen. Time is the only cure for this. I see we've even got people registering on this forum with "3d" in their username and putting every second word in capitals, either these people are drunk on bad registrations or here to hype things up.

Last edited:
•••
So unrealistic. It is a new technology which should obtain some degree of popularity (it is already widely known by the general public thanks to the avalanche of recent media attention). But to think all these odd names are going to be in demand, "3dtvsrus.com", "3DMiniCamcorders.com", "3Dmobilenetwork.com" etc. These are junk names, they aren't popular terms, they aren't ever likely to be.

It will be similar every other trend that domainers latch on to. Aside from those who really got in early with some popular keywords names it is going to be another lot of losses for domainers. Eg "3gphones.com" not "3gphonesrus.com". Having said that no matter what is said those domainers madly typing in their credit card number are unlikely to listen. Time is the only cure for this. I see we've even got people registering on this forum with "3d" in their username and putting every second word in capitals, either these people are drunk on bad registrations or here to hype things up.

Ok, This is not a "new technology".
It is an old technology which has been refined to new heights.
There are already 2 tv companies manufacturing 3d ready tv's.
All other tv Companies will follow suit.
There are already huge networks who plan on broadcasting live viewing events in 3D.
Cameras have had the capabilities over 10 years, of taking true 3D photographs,
with the simple addition of Lens Adapters, and now there are cameras that don't need adapters to take pix in 3D.
The largest Grossing Movie, EVER was just released, and you say this is just a trend?

Sure, every domain is hit or miss, just as much as any domain you own....Pure speculation.

Ya know I am ready to give up on this thread.
Why do people like you come into a thread that is not asking your opinion at all.
Just come in here and spread a bunch of negative BS???

I am just wondering if you stick your neck into every thread, spread a bunch of negative B.S. to become topical that it will lead into a debate which will last a minimum of 10 posts. You will shred each and every sentence apart, and analyze the hell out of it, then pick and choose every claim made, so others will have to go research everywhere they got their facts from in order to defend themselves...like - What 2 tv Companies have the 3D ready tv's now? How do you know there were camera 3d lens adapters 10 years ago, etc... I am thinking you are doing this all for the sake of spreading around what's for sale in your sig at any given moment, because you sure as hell aren't helping anyone out in this thread.

So Snoop,
You have said a lot here, but you never replied to the topic of this thread.
"Anyone else registering 3D domains"?
If so, great. If not then just go away.

Please don't wreck another pretty decent thread here.

Last edited:
•••
3d web will blast the internet wide open.
It will be on a pay extra per month basis no doubt.
I cannot see a company advertising there website and not telling the consumer its a 3d site

3D on the internet is going to be very uncommon due to the production involved. The average webmaster -- and even very advanced webmasters -- won't be able to accomplish it, which eliminates literally 99.9% of all end users for 3D site domains. But I guess the pumpers haven't thought about it from that perspective, right?

This isn't something that you go into Photoshop, press a magic button and suddenly your graphics are in 3D. And even if you do convert your site to 3D, the effect will only grow tiresome. Are you going to put your glasses on each time you visit Google to see their logo in 3D? Of course not. The prime beneficiaries will be Flash based sites with a lot of movement that is updated often enough to maintain a wow factor. Again, something that few people can afford to produce.

If few people are producing such sites, how does that relate to the law of supply and demand and the prices that domainers can charge?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
Ok, This is not a "new technology".
It is an old technology which has been refined to new heights.
There are already 2 tv companies manufacturing 3d ready tv's.

That to me sounds like new technology.

So Snoop,
You have said a lot here, but you never replied to the topic of this thread.
"Anyone else registering 3D domains"?
If so, great. If not then just go away.

The answer is fairly obviously "no". This thread is for discussion about these names, not "positive only" discussion. People can choose whether to listen to me or not.

•••
Lets keep this on track guys :tu:

Good debate going on here, lets keep it that way. No personal attacks :hearts:

Thank you

•••
Lets keep this on track guys :tu:

Good debate going on here, lets keep it that way. No personal attacks :hearts:

Thank you

For you Mellow...
Of course! :)

The answer is faiely abviously "no". This thread is for discussion about these names, not "positive only" discussion. People can choose whether to listen to me or not.

Snoop,

Ok sure, and I do agree about a lot of money that may being thrown away here.
Some of these reg's I have a hard time understanding myself.
Even a couple of mine, early on in the thread may have been a stretch but in discussion threads like these at least I try to give my motives behind my reg's to get a possible opinion or 2 of them. Grace Delete is still an option for me but I haven't ued that option in a long time because I really like to do my research based on whatever it is, that I reg., unless it's a Brandable that I have a real good gut feeling on.

I guess I took it personal when you threw my newest reg in your broad statement of junk domains after I clearly showed there is a potential for 3DMiniCamcorders to be a great .com to have as an investment in my portfolio.

Any consumer electronic product that you buy in the near future will have that one additional option of 3D,
so I just really truly believe in it becoming a great product domain to own for the future. That's it.

Last edited:
•••
3D on the internet is going to be very uncommon due to the production involved. The average webmaster -- and even very advanced webmasters -- won't be able to accomplish it, which eliminates literally 99.9% of all end users for 3D site domains. But I guess the pumpers haven't thought about it from that perspective, right?

This isn't something that you go into Photoshop, press a magic button and suddenly your graphics are in 3D. And even if you do convert your site to 3D, the effect will only grow tiresome. Are you going to put your glasses on each time you visit Google to see their logo in 3D? Of course not. The prime beneficiaries will be Flash based sites with a lot of movement that is updated often enough to maintain a wow factor. Again, something that few people can afford to produce.

If few people are producing such sites, how does that relate to the law of supply and demand and the prices that domainers can charge?

No man .. 3d without glasses is RIGHT behind it.. it's imperfect as of today, but the development is already closing in so no - we will not need 3d glasses at all times .. for the next couple of years, yes sir, we will, but BET, they start making some real casual 3d glasses that are not going to be as obtrusive as the ones that will debut.

... another 3d point...
... what's the next big thing running side by side with 3d
... not as BIG, as far as on the tip of everybody's tongue kinda big, but develpoment wise - HUGE BREAKTHROUGHS ... Augmented Reality

in case anyone doesn't know about AR, take a second to look up some information and video's and such.. just an unbelievable technology that can do amazing things... but the beauty of THAT - is that it's probably going to STILL be referred to as 3d when it does hit the scene..(speculative) it kind of already is in a lot of quarters.. Augmented Reality is just that - 3d... Virtual, but not - more 3d (at least as of now)

I also think that the demand for 3d websites will be so high, that they will (eventually) find a way to simply 'broadcast and receive' 3d web before they develop in 3d web ... i mean, we're about to have LIVE 3d TV, how will we NOT have 3d WEB? .. LIVE 3d web (that's available )

..and snoop
... it's fine to voice your opinion, i know i do plenty of that myself... but i guess it comes down to this - why would you want to spend your time reading and writing about stuff you DON'T like - more than the stuff you DO?

.. i understand a LOT of the argument some of you all have... i have seen some SILLY A** names being posted... 3dBald... 3dElevator ... etc... WHAT?? .. makes no sense
... but seriously... is it that you do not SEE the market opening up as we type, or you just don't think there will be a market?... because if you do think there WILL be a 3d market, how could you not see the value in a keyword-rich, streamlined and 'niched' domain name fpr your business? (because like it or not - 3d is technically a niche industry)

.. the dropshippers and affiliate marketers alone will have an absolute field day with these names, let alone personal businesses and companies... myself, i will try to develop as many as i possibly can until my fingers bleed to make something happen.

.. i don't know .. just my thoughts
.. Njoy

•••
3DBlook.com is available. :lol:

•••
I guess I took it personal when you threw my newest reg in your broad statement of junk domains after I clearly showed there is a potential for 3DMiniCamcorders to be a great .com to have as an investment in my portfolio.

I just took some random examples from the thread. Obviously you think it is good otherwise you wouldn't have registered it. It is stretching things to call such names an "investment", it is "speculating".

Any consumer electronic product that you buy in the near future will have that one additional option of 3D,
so I just really truly believe in it becoming a great product domain to own for the future. That's it.

Will that be a bit like "color tv's" or "digital cellphones" and "phones with cameras". If it really took off in a big way (I personally don't think it will go beyond tv's and the like) you'd probably have a a couple of years before it just became the norm.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

... but seriously... is it that you do not SEE the market opening up as we type, or you just don't think there will be a market?... because if you do think there WILL be a 3d market, how could you not see the value in a keyword-rich, streamlined and 'niched' domain name fpr your business? (because like it or not - 3d is technically a niche industry)

Need to seperate out 3d from "3d domains", when new technology (or trend) comes in the actual number of domain sales involving those new keywords is tiny. I can't say I've seen many domains in this thread that are "keyword rich". It is 3g, voip, dubai all over again.

•••
I just took some random examples from the thread. Obviously you think it is good otherwise you wouldn't have registered it. It is stretching things to call such names an "investment", it is "speculating".

Will that be a bit like "color tv's" or "digital cellphones" and "phones with cameras". If it really took off in a big way (I personally don't think it will go beyond tv's and the like) you'd probably have a a couple of years before it just became the norm.

Hmmm, No I meant what I said..."investment"

in·vest·ment   /ɪnˈvɛstmənt/ Show Spelled[in-vest-muhnt] Show IPA
–noun

3.a thing invested in, as a business, a quantity of shares of stock, etc.

Just because it is called an investment, as you an see in definition #3,
it is not defined by an absolute profit.
That $8.00 reg fee domain was a definite investment with the speculation of a profit.

For it to become the norm, yeah maybe a couple of years, hopefully not.
Most new consumer electronic products like to have their newest options ready for the Holiday season.

But even if so, even if it does take a couple years so what?
if you have a 3D product domain that is already on the shelf by one or 2 Companies already what's another year of a reg fee domain renewal that will become a household item soon? another $8.00 - fine with me, lol.

To own a product domain that people actually search for and are ready to spend money on, is a very special domai to own,
But to hold a Super Hot NEW Consumer Electronic product domain is even better, so it's well worth the wait.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
•••
*I didn't mean to single you out before snoop .. my bad... i didn't necessarily mean YOU.. i guess i just meant it general.. so my apologies for that

... as for searches? .. no, not many yet... but that's already on the rise.. numbers from Jan - Feb increased by a lot .. like 300%... Sears just started selling the tv in the states...3d bluray is on the shelves already... ps3 has a firmware coming up .. those numbers will definitely increase that much each month for a while, probably higher

I know i haven't posted many of my names here on this thread yet, but i guess i'm just curious of what you think of a handful of my longer, multi-word 3d domain names - very search engine friendly... (i'm only focusing on lengthy names here)
.... and no kids gloves - i can take what you don't like... but be fair .. and give props to the ones that you think are good too = credibility

• 3dFightingGames.com

• 3dCableProviders.com

• 3dBlurayRecorders.com

• 3dTVShowsOnline.com

• 3dDVDRentals.com

• 3dRolePlayingGames.com

• 3dPhotographyBooks.com

• 3dAnimeMovies.com

• 3dCameraAccessories.com

• 3dDatingWebsites.com

• Bestselling3dBooks.com

• Free3dChatrooms.com

• 3dAdvertisingAgencies.com

These, to me, are keyword rich, search engine friendly 3d domain names - or about to be :)
Agreed?

•••
No man .. 3d without glasses is RIGHT behind it.
Ok, fine. I'll give you that point if you want it.

What about the rest of my post? The part about 3D website domains and the fact that it won't be a viable option for 99.9% of webmasters and what that may do to sales prices with so few end users. As the main pumper here, I'd really like to hear your opinion on that.

•••
Ok, fine. I'll give you that point if you want it.

What about the rest of my post? The part about 3D website domains and the fact that it won't be a viable option for 99.9% of webmasters and what that may do to sales prices with so few end users. As the main pumper here, I'd really like to hear your opinion on that.

I replied to this...

"I also think that the demand for 3d websites will be so high, that they will (eventually) find a way to simply 'broadcast and receive' 3d web before they develop in 3d web ... i mean, we're about to have LIVE 3d TV, how will we NOT have 3d WEB? .. LIVE 3d web (that's available )"

•••
I replied to this...

"I also think that the demand for 3d websites will be so high, that they will (eventually) find a way to simply 'broadcast and receive' 3d web before they develop in 3d web ... i mean, we're about to have LIVE 3d TV, how will we NOT have 3d WEB? .. LIVE 3d web (that's available )"
James Cameron says you are wrong and that the new 3D must be made in 3D and not done entirely in post-processing.

The title of this is amusing too: "EVEN JAMES CAMERON SAYS 3D CRAZE IS STUPID"

JAMES CAMERON SAYS HOLLYWOOD 3D CRAZE IS STUPID | FilmDrunk: Movie news you can make fun of

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

give props to the ones that you think are good too = credibility
Fair enough.

I would have to say these have the biggest upside of the list.
• 3dFightingGames.com

• 3dAnimeMovies.com

•••
best part in that article?
" But Cameron has billions of dollars so he gets to do whatever he wants, like ...or have a lady’s hairstyle"
funny

and he's probably right as far as it's going to be much better quality if done the right way... don't mean it aint gonna happen though

- - - -

Pornstars3d - thought about it .. that was a recently expired, wasn't it?
if not.. something very similar just dropped... but it's a great name.. I'D buy it (whatever pornstars3d is selling, that is)
:0

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back