Dynadot

Anyone else having issues with GO VALUE today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ollie3000

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Ollie3000 is this the individual page or the bulk one we gave codes out for at NamesCon?

•••
•••
•••
Ok, thx, I'll have the team check it out. This link loads fine for me outside of GoDaddy network, but admittedly in the US. It may be a timeout issue, I'll let you know what we find out.

Great thanks

•••
The team tells me we don't support outside of the US yet, so all you have to do is set your country (next to GoDaddy logo on top left) to United States and it should work.

•••
The team tells me we don't support outside of the US yet, so all you have to do is set your country (next to GoDaddy logo on top left) to United States and it should work.

I've been using it for at least a couple of weeks from the UK. Just suddenly stopped working today.

•••
We do a bunch of tests on things sometimes we test all English Speaking markets, sometimes a subset, and sometimes just the US. The appraisal site only should work in the US because it is still in beta. That doesn't mean we haven't had it open at various times in other parts of the world, I know we have. But I just checked and right now I can only get it to work in the US. You can switch the country the website uses on the top left where it says EN next to the Globe. You can click that and then pick EN United States instead of United Kingdom and it will work. Just make sure to switch it back when you are done or you will be seeing things spelled "wrong" and the pricing in USD and not Pound Sterling. It will get rolled out more broadly in the future and be pulled out of Beta at some point :)

•••
We do a bunch of tests on things sometimes we test all English Speaking markets, sometimes a subset, and sometimes just the US. The appraisal site only should work in the US because it is still in beta. That doesn't mean we haven't had it open at various times in other parts of the world, I know we have. But I just checked and right now I can only get it to work in the US. You can switch the country the website uses on the top left where it says EN next to the Globe. You can click that and then pick EN United States instead of United Kingdom and it will work. Just make sure to switch it back when you are done or you will be seeing things spelled "wrong" and the pricing in USD and not Pound Sterling. It will get rolled out more broadly in the future and be pulled out of Beta at some point :)

Thanks - It's actually working again today

•••
Doesnt work for me, and if i try to change my country next to the godaddy logo i just get a blank page and it does nothing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back