IT.COM

GoDaddy issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Am i the only one that’s having issues with godaddy my issues please advise if it’s me or them as I find there whatsapp help rubbish and no help at all.
my issues
when I click on any of my domains nothing happens unless I refresh a few times.
then once I click on to a domain and let’s say would like to adjust the price point and click edit price it don’t let me click on it.
or if I put some up for sale I’ll go back on a week later for it to say list for sale like I haven’t put them up for sale.
the only way I can put them up for sale is by listing on afternic and even then I’ll see messages like pending.
talked with GoDaddy and they say all looks good from there end so sent screen shots and them say it’s a glitch and it’ll sort it’s self out but it’s 3 months now and nothing.
I feel this is stopping me from making sales.
anyone else having this issue and how and what they did to fix.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am i the only one that’s having issues with godaddy my issues please advise if it’s me or them as I find there whatsapp help rubbish and no help at all.
my issues
when I click on any of my domains nothing happens unless I refresh a few times.
then once I click on to a domain and let’s say would like to adjust the price point and click edit price it don’t let me click on it.
or if I put some up for sale I’ll go back on a week later for it to say list for sale like I haven’t put them up for sale.
the only way I can put them up for sale is by listing on afternic and even then I’ll see messages like pending.
talked with GoDaddy and they say all looks good from there end so sent screen shots and them say it’s a glitch and it’ll sort it’s self out but it’s 3 months now and nothing.
I feel this is stopping me from making sales.
anyone else having this issue and how and what they did to fix.
Hi, @Carlos535

I usually experience technical issues -in general they are temporary- on GoDaddy's sites, and I have found out that the best way to improve the experience is to clear cookies related to GD's site on your browser, leave it and start again.

Perhaps you could try... I hope it helps!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back