IT.COM

Anyone else get a robocall from Epik?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Casey L

Top Member
Impact
Just got a phone call that abruptly hung up before I could even notice who was calling, so I assumed it was a wrong number. After a couple seconds I got the voicemail notification and it was a 2 minute automated voicemail about Epik’s deals and services.

Did anyone else get this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes, I received it. I like Epik, but hate spam calls.

•••
i never got one

I think you should be getting one if you have names there.

I got one recently:

Scam Likely - it's how my phone labeled it
Everett, WA

Transcripted voicemail - introduction, mention of deals, forever registration etc.

I don't buy my names there but I do buy names at Snapnames and some of those names are at Epik. I transfer out later. I'm guessing they're just calling names/numbers on file.

Last edited:
•••
Did anyone else get this?

I got it. The person (female) did a superior job and when I had a herd of marketers back in the day she would have been at the top...great diction and enthusiasm.

I've got plenty of names there so a notice of deals is appreciated as long as it is short and sweet and it doesn't come more than monthly (unless there is a 5.99 reg deal they are welcome to call every day).

•••
I received a robot call from Jessica at EPIK about two weeks ago. She made me aware of deals, specials and promotions that was useful and appreciated....:xf.smile:

•••
I didn't get one but wouldn't appreciate it either.

Surprised Epik is doing this. It's the lowest form of marketing in my book.

•••
I got it from Jessica and I never heard my phone ring, but got the voicemail @Rob Monster it might be smart to discontinue that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back