Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/proce...-vaccine-roll-out/RXL4F7OP7MD5J6KCLFAQB6NOMA/

Proceedings filed in the High Court questioning the legality of the vaccine roll out

"The legality of Aotearoa's vaccine roll out has been called into question in proceedings filed in the High Court at Wellington.

Documents put foward to court by Nga Kaitiaki Tuku Ihu Inc claim the Medicines Act was breached and seeks a declaration that the vaccination rollout is unlawful.

They also state that there is a lack of coherent research on the effects or risks of the Pfizer vaccine for use on elderly, immunocomprimised, pregnant women or people using medicines...."

•••
•••
Side Effects?
! ! !

These poor individuals are (were) the living / dying witnesses that "hefty horrible side effects (and / or caused deaths)" is the hidden meaning of "life saving vaccines".

No "vaccines" but fu*kcines.

•••
! ! !

These poor individuals are (were) the living / dying witnesses that "hefty horrible side effects (and / or caused deaths)" is the hidden meaning of "life saving vaccines".

No "vaccines" but fu*kcines.

How dare you have an opinion outside the carefully selected for your safety measures and injections by the omnipotent health authorities? Repent all you plebs:)

upload_2021-4-27_15-34-34.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
You spend your life looking for reasons to not take vaccine. Conspiracy pros

Personally, I've spent nearly a quarter of my life in medicine.

However, one does not need to study medicine to figure out the truth about vaccines.
One does need to turn off the MSM and do their own research.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Personally, I've spent nearly a quarter of my life in medicine.

However, one does not need to study medicine to figure out the truth about vaccines.
One does need to turn off the MSM and do their own research.

Actually just watching MSM should be enough not to take the vaccine, because they are pushing too hard as in case of other matters like elections, and they give us lots of opportunity to see that they are evil liers.

Last edited:
•••
QUOTE from a web site:

Here from a 1981 book by Bilderberger Jacques Attalli is an example of their mindset:

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population…Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good…We will find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the elderly, it doesn’t matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it. The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone.”

•••
Actually just watching MSM should be enough not to take the vaccine, because they are pushing too hard as in case of other matters like elections, and they give us lots of opportunity to see that they are evil liers.

If people weren’t mind controlled by satan and still had critical thinking skills, indeed you are correct

•••
Update - 20 hours since i had my 2nd jab.

Hasn't really effected me this time around, feel a bit fatigued, but didn't sleep too great last night so not sure if it's because of that.

If you haven't had the vaccine yet and you get a letter or call to do so, get it done (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Update - 20 hours since i had my 2nd jab.

Hasn't really effected me this time around, feel a bit fatigued, but didn't sleep too great last night so not sure if it's because of that.

If you haven't had the vaccine yet and you get a letter or call to do so, get it done (y)
You (and all others who "took the jab") got va666ed for the beast (may it be cursed), now you have (or will get (the)) COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document).

Aside that, you
(and all others who "took the jab") became part of an experiment - so if you really want to recommend others in all seriousness to "get it done", you should wait at least a few years and not a few hours before doing so, from the biological view.

And from the logical view, it is anyhow nothing to recommend as so called "experts" (in this context) and "credible sources" (in this context) are (all) paid, (partly) initiated individuals / (copied) content of a machinery that was built only to support this (and a lot of other) obviously sick, global craze(s).

Last edited:
•••
And from the logical view, it is anyhow nothing to recommend as so called "experts" (in this context) and "credible sources" (in this context) are (all) paid, (partly) initiated individuals / (copied) content of a machinery that was built only to support this (and a lot of other) obviously sick, global craze(s).
Ridiculous to suggest that virtually all (or the vast majority of) medical professionals would ignore their obligation to people's health and well-being simply because they are paid. This argument defies all logic, and is truly a sad, incredibly warped view of the real world.

•••
Ridiculous to suggest that virtually all (or the vast majority of) medical professionals would ignore their obligation to people's health and well-being simply because they are paid. This argument defies all logic, and is truly a sad, incredibly warped view of the real world.

That is the real world.

•••
That is the real world.
You're suggesting it's realistic to think that the world's doctors are all being silenced by their employers (who are highly varied, and represent a wide array of industries, businesses, non-profits, and governments) simply because they want to maintain their current work situation?

Last edited:
•••
You're suggesting it's realistic to think that the world's doctors are all being silenced by their employers (who are highly varied, and represent a wide array of various industries) simply because they want to maintain their current work situation?

Yes. The doctors that spoke out about it got fired.

•••
Yes. The doctors that spoke out about it got fired.
I'm going to need a lot of supporting factual documentation to validate that claim.

You'll also need to be much more specific about what you mean by "spoke out about it".

Not to mention... Step back and think about how ridiculous it is to claim that the entirety of the world's medical professionals are so scared of losing their job that they're willing to tell fatal lies to people. This is possibly the most insane motive I've ever heard suggested.

Last edited:
•••
I'm going to need a lot of supporting factual documentation to validate that claim.

You'll also need to be much more specific about what you mean by "spoke out about it".

Not to mention... Step back and think about how ridiculous it is to claim that the entirety of the world's medical professionals are so scared of losing their job that they're willing to tell fatal lies to people. This is possibly the most insane motive I've ever heard suggested.

You should research for yourself and learn who runs the world. This same event has happened before. Good luck to you.
spanish plan.jpg

•••
You should research for yourself and learn who runs the world. This same event has happened before. Good luck to you.Show attachment 189002
Nice easy way to duck out of having a real discussion. Amazing how simple it is to just say things with no substantiation. All you have to do is insinuate that anyone who disagrees with you simply hasn't done enough digging.

Well by all means... here I am saying that I haven't seen the information for myself, and I don't know how to find it. So I'm asking you to enlighten us all. If you truly believe that the vaccine is killing people, then the more information you can provide, the more lives you're saving. Why wouldn't you share?

•••
Very fitting, by the way, that you chose this picture to show me. I believe this was the only picture captured of a person sporting this slogan during California's 1918 campaign to encourage mask use in the midst of the Spanish Flu outbreak. It was not an official government slogan.

Your use of this picture to help prove your point quite perfectly mirrors how uninformed people are using one-off instances and situations that lack context as "evidence" that vaccines are dangerous.

Last edited:
•••
I notice that this site has been provided as a resource on this thread to help teach people why vaccines are dangerous:

Learn the Risk | Knowledge · Action · Health

I've been reviewing the content (if you can call it that), and it's a bit of a joke. Lots of one-off circumstantial evidence. Making claims that lack context, usually based on only a single study (improperly digested in most cases).

The founder of the site used to work for big pharma, but as a sales rep. What is her medical background?

I also read that the founder has (sadly) recently passed away from a naturally occurring blood clot. Terrible tragedy. Can't help but wonder if it could have been identified and prevented by a medical professional and prescribed medication.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back