NameLot

Do not use Pheenix

Located in Drop Catchers and Expired Domain Services, started by g0kh4n, Jul 12, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. g0kh4n

g0kh4n Domain Mogul ★★★★★★★★★★

So I deposited into Pheenix a while ago and spent weeks trying to catch something, anything there to no avail.

I tried even crappy domains that wouldn't have much competition if any, and lo and behold, even my personal dropcatching script was able to beat out Pheenix. This made me livid because the website already looks amateur and I had been unable to use any of my deposit for weeks at this point.

Finally I get annoyed enough that I created a support ticket and asked for a refund. That was 2 weeks ago on June 28th. Still haven't received a single word.

So yea, fuck Pheenix, their entire "operation" and their non-existent customer support.

Do not give your money to these amateurs.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  3. Samer

Worse than a bad service, is a Dead service, masquerading as alive. Pheenix is abandoned.

Samer

4. Samer

You have to open tickets to withdraw money.

Let that marinade; slimy way conduct business

Samer

5. DomainVP

DomainVP Domain Expert VIP

I was under the impression that Pheenix was closed?

6. golan

golan GolanMedia.com VIP

I can't believe this post is created in July 2020. Man have you spent the last two years isolated from internet and Namepros? Who in their sane mind would pay monies to these crooks.

7. 70ym

70ym Established Member

Pheenix was closed 2 years ago

8. g0kh4n

g0kh4n Domain Mogul ★★★★★★★★★★

I actually have been inactive for the past 2-3 years so..

https://www.namepros.com/threads/strategy-for-expiring-deleting-domains.878648/ this thread comes up in related searches etc. and is still advertising Pheenix. I guess I should've read more than the main post of the thread.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice