IT.COM

sales Another 4 .XYZ Sold by DNGear for over $100,000 USD!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I disagree. There is no question that she had a head start but it is no different than Domain king buying up good .com names before others. It doesn’t mean that there are no more opportunities left for others to invest in this extension.

You just have to be smart about investments and follow trends. Xyz continues to get more and more traction in strong one word domains and I for one am excited to hear about the rise in demand for yet another extension. It opens more opportunities for domain investors

truth of matter is which u may miss if new..that beside her nobody else is reporting regular or any for that matter 5fig
or even 4fig sales...that is a fact no wishful thinking can change..

we all wish it was different and that 100s or even 10s of us could just invest in xyz at 20cent a pop and make her profit numbers.. but it just isnt happening

and no it's not the same as.com..com is not xyz... and bestcardealer.com will always have value whereas bestcardealer.xyz will never even sell for nothing

u get the point I'm sure

but hey 20cents a pop... feel free to test it yerself with 10k 2word names..cause everything 1word and decent is her folio not yours. :)

thnk logically..if one person has 15k names or so... what's left for others... remember 2 worders in xyz is nothing like com...if swetha doesnt really report 2 word sales.. maybe she has no 2worders..not sure

anyway.. at lest someone is making good roi with xyz
...so it's good.. it's just not 10s or 100s of people... her sales are turning heads and domainers aren't stupid.. if there was opportunity there then they would go for it.. for xyz... but they know there is no opportunity..and only room for one big good folio person.. that's xyz. just accept the fact only she has won the xyz jackpot.. and move on.

•••
[Offensive gif]
Not sure what that's in response to, but it was after my post containing genuine inquiry.

Again, if you don't just bow at the alter of DNGear and take everything to do with .XYZ as read then you just get continually downvoted and howled at inappropriately by a bunch of kids and obsequious, unthinking fan-boys.

easy to know, look to his twitter...
Her Twitter. But yes, it was in regards to Jummysun's 10-50k USD XYZ sales that he has done. Details yet to materialise.

I feel that "go to Twitter" isn't an answer that's useful to anyone on this forum. I suppose in that vein we should go to another site other than Namepros for reasoned discussion about selling domains? I've already asked in this thread for details regarding sales and CONTEXT of the sales that people are bleating about, because it will be useful to anyone that wants to invest in XYZ (Newsflash... that's why we're on Namepros, to share and learn?).

Not everyone follows every crypto company or knows anything about the markets that you're operating in, so sales information is extremely valuable. Hence why I was disappointed when DNGear said she wasn't going to share her sales on Namepros anymore. She does anyway that was just bluster... there's a recurring theme.

Last edited:
•••
•••
As if you would not believe in the sales omg.

Get ready for a downvote attack. That wasn't nice enough... say something nicer, quick!!
Why? What I mean with that "Unbelievable!" is a positive one like "Awesome!" etc...
to express the "great" amazement!
Since I am not a native English!

•••
xyz is great i also keep my www.Dubai.xyz for the right moment mean time i running travel website on ....
dubai2.jpg

•••
Actually what i found UN real is a person who did go beyond prejudice ,beyond domain field analysts, beyong the norms, choose an extension believe in it and waited untill there was a market for it ,this is what we can call visionary ,but to stay on this path she needs that those domains become big and trusted website.

•••
Actually what i found UN real is a person who did go beyond prejudice ,beyond domain field analysts, beyong the norms, choose an extension believe in it and waited untill there was a market for it ,this is what we can call visionary ,but to stay on this path she needs that those domains become big and trusted website.
Yeah you read it how you wanted to. I meant unreal - ie great, good, awesome, fantastic!! Thank God people are doing well with their domains. Nothing less...

I'm still not convinced about XYZ but that's another story that I've already explained many times.

Last edited:
•••
Swetha is a queen and king at the same time!!
Woww, she is the fuel of xyz!!

•••
It's really a "non-COM craze".

Companies all want a core brand, usually a word or 3 or 4-letter acronym, and as the .COM is already taken or priced into the stratosphere, these companies move down the list from .CO/.IO to .AI to etc. and finally... .XYZ.

I call it the "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" movement, where a WORD.io is viewed as preferable to WORD+WORD.com. When the .IO is gone, the .CO priced too high, and moving on down the line, that .XYZ at $10K starts looking pretty good.
I agree. For companies, a good 1-word domain name(.xyz, .online, .pro, .live) is better than a bad .COM. The .XYZ domains that are selling for $10K can be sold 3-4 times higher in 5 years IMO.

•••

Attachments

• dubai2.jpg
    dubai2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 42
•••
It's all about money laundering.
Not about domain sale..
And about FREE PR.

When you paid crazy money for stupid domain, while same names available in good zones for $5/year, you getting free media coverage.

it's all what they need.

Also, i think buyer and seller, same person. ( or company )

so they just lost 10%, and get free press coverage.

nice trick
Wow!
Just Wow!

In that case, google is your friend. Very simple. Just type into the search box

site:'.xyz'

and click go.
Come back here and report what you see. You can take the screenshot, if you like.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure about the money laundering, but obviously the PR is an important driving force behind this particular engine. Nothing wrong with that though imho.

•••
Do you think Google & Twitter CEOs are influenced by the PR activities & accordingly decided their parent companies domains ABC.xyz, Block.xyz, Spiral.xyz.

Do you still think a venture capital company of US$ 2.5 Billion doesn't have sufficient fund to acquire .com or .io or .co and therefore compromised with xyz extension and settled with Paradigm.xyz ?

I am really surprised even experienced domainers are not able to find the meaning of xyz and why it is on demand. Nothing is permanent on this world, change is inevitable better to acknowledge & adopt it. Thanks
I said there was nothing wrong with it...?

No I don't find "meaning" in XYZ, but I recognise that people think it's trendy and some companies want to use them, that's also a good thing for the extension.

•••
I said there was nothing wrong with it...?

No I don't find "meaning" in XYZ, but I recognise that people think it's trendy and some companies want to use them, that's also a good thing for the extension.

Please check the website below: :)

https://eth.xyz/

XYZ means Decentralize!

Last edited:
•••
Let me help you :)

https://eth.xyz/

XYZ means Decentralize!
XYZ also means 3D (i.e. x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis). I believe Swetha also agrees as her avatar is now the 3 axes.

Interesting to see if metaverse (i.e. a 3D virtual world) will create more demands for .xyz extension.

•••

Last edited:
•••
There isn't a single person on the planet who would rather have a name in .xyz over the same name in .com, and we all know it.
I would prefer abc.xyz over abc.com and I prefer abbccc.xyz over abbccc.com and I am a person from this planet.

•••
•••
@Xiberia What exactly is your question to me?

•••
What exactly is your question to me?

The question is why would you rather have abc.xyz over abc.com or abbccc.xyz over abbccc.com.

because people will find out .xyz can be understood as 3D axes which refer to metaverse and the NFT trend brings the new era for artists and as artists they like bold .xyz

So if 3d.com and 3d.xyz were both available to register at the same price, and you could only register one of them, you would register 3d.xyz and allow someone else to register 3d.com?

•••
The question is why would you rather have abc.xyz over abc.com or abbccc.xyz over abbccc.com.

So if 3d.com and 3d.xyz were both available to register at the same price, and you could only register one of them, you would register 3d.xyz and allow someone else to register 3d.com
I would have both and redirect 3d.com to 3d.xyz

•••
The avoidance of the question just answers the question.

•••
That’s a big “if” and what I predicted is about future user’s thoughts, and if both are selling for the same price that means they have gained same reputation, in that case then yes I will choose .xyz over .com

•••

So if 3d.com and 3d.xyz were both available to register at the same price, and you could only register one of them, you would register 3d.xyz and allow someone else to register 3d.com?
Your answers are really inaccurate and you miss the point
The thing is that there is no international extension that is not limited to niches other than .COM and .XYZ
As you can see there are no alternatives to .COM only XYZ
That is why the situation today is
That there is no longer a availability of KEYWORDS for a huge variety of niches and in the global field with the COM extension
XYZ is the new generation created following the demand for .COM
Only it comes much more innovative and with much better availability stock...

Over time the value will rise even above the COM extension
So to your answer XYZ is the only alternative in the world since it is global and not limited to niche
And as of today the year 2021 seems to be the natural choice of most corporations / capital / private owners

•••
That’s a big “if” and what I predicted is about future user’s thoughts, and if both are selling for the same price that means they have gained same reputation, in that case then yes I will choose .xyz over .com

That's the point. It's fantasy to pretend they have the same reputation, and yet some people are claiming .XYZ has a better reputation.

Because I am a human from this planet.

Another non-answer that answers the question. :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back