Dynadot

sales Another 4 .XYZ Sold by DNGear for over $100,000 USD!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Unreal.xyz is for sale.
If they haven't already sold to proper end-users, most well-known dictionary words .xyz are either reserved by the registry (with crazy one-time/renewal fees) or owned by @DNGear.

Very well deserved DNGear - all your hard work (and time) you have put into the last 5 years are finally paying off. Very happy for you.

•••
If they haven't already sold to proper end-users, most well-known dictionary words .xyz are either reserved by the registry (with crazy one-time/renewal fees) or owned by @DNGear.

Very well deserved DNGear - all your hard work (and time) you have put into the last 5 years are finally paying off. Very happy for you.
Not sure any of that is true. Assuming all of her names are parked with Dan a lot of dictionary xyz names lead to other parking pages.

sunny.xyz, screw.xyz sunglasses.xyz sun.xyz socks.xyz dollar.xyz speak.xyz eats.xyz reality.xyz random.xyz

Last edited:
•••
I can only assume that the down vote is because I haven't been obsequious enough for someone's liking...?

Unreal is a good thing, a compliment...

1637261538196.png

Last edited:
•••
Let's see if some sites will be developed... Most of these xyz stays at same dns.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let's see if some sites will be developed... Most of these xyz stays at same dns.

Most of her sales in the past are now live much better proposition compare to other domain extensions. Please check (use .xyz after these names) Agora, Gild, Squid, Tribes, Metaphor, Flip, Optics, Paradigm (just for your information this one is $2.5 billion company and they preferred XYZ extension) and many more...

She has established herself as one stop shop for XYZ domains and people from related sectors know this. A big achievement, just check Twitter specially people working in the DAO, NFTs & Crypto sectors and you will find many examples. She spent more than 5 years in building such portfolio, trusted in extension when no one and therefore she deserve all successes. More power to her...

I am learning everyday and building small XYZ portfolio and wishing her continue success as it will only help domainers like me.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
•••
She has established herself as one stop shop for XYZ domains and people from related sectors know this. A big achievement, just check Twitter specially people working in the DAO, NFTs & Crypto sectors and you will find many examples.
Great to hear. Please feel free to share the examples, I'm sure others would also like to see them instead if having to go rummaging on Twitter. I myself am unfamiliar with these sectors so it would genuinely be useful to have some context to each example.

Last edited:
•••
Can someone tell me, the reason behind this sudden .xyz craze? I didn't follow it.

•••

Attachments

• 31FEA1A9-BB18-483E-AA74-8705B9C4E13D.jpeg
    31FEA1A9-BB18-483E-AA74-8705B9C4E13D.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 148
•••
Can someone tell me, the reason behind this sudden .xyz craze? I didn't follow it.

Web3. The big decentralization wave is coming (DeFi, DApps, DAOs, DEX, NFTs, etc.)

•••
Web3. The big decentralization wave is coming (DeFi, DApps, DAOs, DEX, NFTs, etc.)
The governments don't like decentralization though so it may be decentralized but like bitcoin it will be regulated and monitored to within an inch of it's existence if any money passes through it.

•••
The governments don't like decentralization though so it may be decentralized but like bitcoin it will be regulated and monitored to within an inch of it's existence if any money passes through it.

Before central governments have caught up with this trend, the decentralization waves have already changed the landscape so radically and fundamentally that things won't be the same anymore as they used to be.

•••
Before central governments have caught up with this trend, the decentralization waves have already changed the landscape so radically and fundamentally that things won't be the same anymore as they used to be.
Like with bitcoin, here in the UK if any company provides a trading platform for crypto they have to be registered and be regulated. They'll just come up with a catch all and bob's your uncle it's ruined.

Last edited:
•••
I see.. its related to blockchain/crypto projects then.

•••
guys plz get it thru yer thick membranes.. there is no xyz craze...there is just swetha the Bill Gates of xyz and the monopoly of xyz names in her 10k plus folio.

I'm happy she gets rewarded for her hard work.. but rest of fools like me and everyone else will never duplicate these profits with xyz.

it begins and ends with one person. live with it. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
guys plz get it thru yer thick membranes.. there is no xyz craze...there is just swetha the Bill Gates of xyz and the monopoly of xyz names in her 10k plus folio.

I'm happy she gets rewarded for her hard work.. but rest of fools like me and everyone else will never duplicate these profits with xyz.

it begins and ends with one person. live with it. cheers.
I disagree. There is no question that she had a head start but it is no different than Domain king buying up good .com names before others. It doesn’t mean that there are no more opportunities left for others to invest in this extension.

You just have to be smart about investments and follow trends. Xyz continues to get more and more traction in strong one word domains and I for one am excited to hear about the rise in demand for yet another extension. It opens more opportunities for domain investors

•••
I disagree. There is no question that she had a head start but it is no different than Domain king buying up good .com names before others. It doesn’t mean that there are no more opportunities left for others to invest in this extension.

You just have to be smart about investments and follow trends. Xyz continues to get more and more traction in strong one word domains and I for one am excited to hear about the rise in demand for yet another extension. It opens more opportunities for domain investors

truth of matter is which u may miss if new..that beside her nobody else is reporting regular or any for that matter 5fig
or even 4fig sales...that is a fact no wishful thinking can change..

we all wish it was different and that 100s or even 10s of us could just invest in xyz at 20cent a pop and make her profit numbers.. but it just isnt happening

and no it's not the same as.com..com is not xyz... and bestcardealer.com will always have value whereas bestcardealer.xyz will never even sell for nothing

u get the point I'm sure

but hey 20cents a pop... feel free to test it yerself with 10k 2word names..cause everything 1word and decent is her folio not yours. :)

thnk logically..if one person has 15k names or so... what's left for others... remember 2 worders in xyz is nothing like com...if swetha doesnt really report 2 word sales.. maybe she has no 2worders..not sure

anyway.. at lest someone is making good roi with xyz
...so it's good.. it's just not 10s or 100s of people... her sales are turning heads and domainers aren't stupid.. if there was opportunity there then they would go for it.. for xyz... but they know there is no opportunity..and only room for one big good folio person.. that's xyz. just accept the fact only she has won the xyz jackpot.. and move on.

•••
truth of matter is which u may miss if new..that beside her nobody else is reporting regular or any for that matter 5fig
or even 4fig sales...that is a fact no wishful thinking can change..

we all wish it was different and that 100s or even 10s of us could just invest in xyz at 20cent a pop and make her profit numbers.. but it just isnt happening

and no it's not the same as.com..com is not xyz... and bestcardealer.com will always have value whereas bestcardealer.xyz will never even sell for nothing

u get the point I'm sure

but hey 20cents a pop... feel free to test it yerself with 10k 2word names..cause everything 1word and decent is her folio not yours. :)

thnk logically..if one person has 15k names or so... what's left for others... remember 2 worders in xyz is nothing like com...if swetha doesnt really report 2 word sales.. maybe she has no 2worders..not sure

anyway.. at lest someone is making good roi with xyz
...so it's good.. it's just not 10s or 100s of people... her sales are turning heads and domainers aren't stupid.. if there was opportunity there then they would go for it.. for xyz... but they know there is no opportunity..and only room for one big good folio person.. that's xyz. just accept the fact only she has won the xyz jackpot.. and move on.
Few years ago there were tons of one word .xyz domains dropping but very few had foreseen the potential for it instead bashing the xyz domains are worthless, too bad it’s now hard to find a single word domain, but now you have chance to stash some good two words .xyz domain but would you wait for 5 years like Swetha did? Would you dare to bet that a good two words .xyz domains could sell for 5 figures in next 3-5 years? I remember 2 years ago I was hoping for my single word .xyz can sell for 1-3k but now I can sell them for 10-50k or more.

•••
Just sold Supercool.xyz for 2995 usd.

•••
but now I can sell them for 10-50k or more.
Awesome!! How many have you managed to sell in .xyz for 10-50k and did they develop them after they bought them? What were the names?

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Awesome!! How many have you managed to sell in .xyz for 10-50k and did they develop them after they bought them? What were the names?

Regards
easy to know, look to his twitter...

•••
Back