IT.COM

sales Another 4 .XYZ Sold by DNGear for over $100,000 USD!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome!! How many have you managed to sell in .xyz for 10-50k and did they develop them after they bought them? What were the names?

Regards
I am gonna leave it in secret:)

•••
•••
•••
[Offensive gif]
Not sure what that's in response to, but it was after my post containing genuine inquiry.

Again, if you don't just bow at the alter of DNGear and take everything to do with .XYZ as read then you just get continually downvoted and howled at inappropriately by a bunch of kids and obsequious, unthinking fan-boys.

easy to know, look to his twitter...
Her Twitter. But yes, it was in regards to Jummysun's 10-50k USD XYZ sales that he has done. Details yet to materialise.

I feel that "go to Twitter" isn't an answer that's useful to anyone on this forum. I suppose in that vein we should go to another site other than Namepros for reasoned discussion about selling domains? I've already asked in this thread for details regarding sales and CONTEXT of the sales that people are bleating about, because it will be useful to anyone that wants to invest in XYZ (Newsflash... that's why we're on Namepros, to share and learn?).

Not everyone follows every crypto company or knows anything about the markets that you're operating in, so sales information is extremely valuable. Hence why I was disappointed when DNGear said she wasn't going to share her sales on Namepros anymore. She does anyway that was just bluster... there's a recurring theme.

Last edited:
•••
Just sold Supercool.xyz for 2995 usd.
Don't price lower just because it's a two word. Two word domains make great brands. Your sales are probably taking xyz to the next level. If you start selling two words for those higher prices, you'd be doing everybody investing in xyz a favor..

Congrats..

Last edited:
•••
•••
She has more than 19000 xyz domain names. This info is easily available to anyone who can type dngear.com (not .xyz through)) into the url. She won't stop posting sales, because with this info she provokes interest and attention, so more and more people jump on xyz train, thus fewer names available and more buzz about the subject will instigate her sales even more. That's a smart move, I'd do the same.

Her sales indeed sound like ''wow'' numbers, however it is very much unclear how much she is making in reality. Sure she keeps most of her portfolio for years and it's unknown how much she spent BEFORE starting to make all these sales (and renewals are at $10, not at $0.99). Very little sales were recorded in 2019, for example.

Now, whether or not .xyz has a future. My opinion is that it will never become a new .com, but sales will go up, as the world digitalizes more and more, this tld is backed by large tech companies (alphabet.xyz etc), and imo somewhat of a decline of traditional and long time .com neighbours such as .net and .biz. It's unclear how fast it will grow, though.

Personally, I got a bit more than 120 xyz domains (one-two words and some 4-letters). I consider that investment to be a very small one, but definitely worth it, to see and monitor the situation with this TLD for next year. I wasn't even motivated with huge sales of DNGear, but more with @Bob Hawkes article on .xyz sales, and some analysis of my own. Let's see.

Happy domaining to all!

Last edited:
•••
She has more than 19000 xyz domain names. This info is easily available to anyone who can type dngear.com (not .xyz through)) into the url. She won't stop posting sales, because with this info she provokes interest and attention, so more and more people jump on xyz train, thus fewer names available and more buzz about the subject will instigate her sales even more. That's a smart move, I'd do the same.

Her sales indeed sound like ''wow'' numbers, however it is very much unclear how much she is making in reality. Sure she keeps most of her portfolio for years and it's unknown how much she spent BEFORE starting to make all these sales. Very little sales were recorded in 2019, for example.

Now, whether or not .xyz has a future. My opinion is that it will never become a new .com, but sales will go up, as the world digitalizes more and more, this tld is backed by large tech companies (alphabet.xyz etc), and imo somewhat of a decline of traditional and long time .com neighbours such as .net and .biz. It's unclear how fast it will grow, though.

Personally, I got a bit more than 120 xyz domains (one-two words and some 4-letters). I consider that investment to be a very small one, but definitely worth it, to see and monitor the situation with this TLD for next year. I wasn't even motivated with huge sales of DNGear, but more with @Bob Hawkes article on .xyz sales, and some analysis of my own. Let's see.

Happy domaining to all!
To be honest I had no idea she had that many.. That's around a $1M bucks of renewals every 5 years, right? Without acquisition cost.. But in any case, sales are sales, & I hope Swetha is the xyz success story many believe she is..

•••
Maybe in next 10 years 1 pc dictionary .xyz worth $1M :)

•••
After posting sales i am spending around 1K to acquire a good single keywords in .xyz. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Shouldn't we kept the sales secret?
In situations like this, arm yourself with this simple quote of wisdom. Quote unquote:

"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks"
- Winston S. Churchill

In other words, Just ignore the naysayers and move on.

•••
In situations like this, arm yourself with this simple quote of wisdom. Quote unquote:

"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks"
- Winston S. Churchill

In other words, Just ignore the naysayers and move on.
Very wise saying, you should follow a path that works best for you, that's for certain.

Here's another one...

better-a-cruel-truth-than-a-comfortable-delusion-quote-1~2.jpg

Here's one that really applies in this case, and it's paying off big time but not everyone can reap the rewards of it which is my big concern:

"Don't look for the needle in the haystack. Just buy the haystack!" — John Bogle

•••
I think overall with sales she posts her roi aftr renewals end of year is still very good... I'm gonna take wild guess and say 200k minimum net profit per year... just guess.

but like I said.. it's a one person show.. which is why u see only her posting regular 4 and 5fig sale.. others just get lucky once in blue moon..with exactly zero regularity...

personally I do not see because of her monopoly that anyone else will be making good xyz big profits..

and I do not see 2word xyz.becoming ever a thing.. as in.. regular 4fig or 5fig salss like she does

this is imo why I keep telling all not to rely on her sales or follow her idea.. because u will never have these results. look elsewhere
..there are plenty of opportunities.. niches etc in domaining

cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
Unbelievable!
As if you would not believe in the sales omg.

Get ready for a downvote attack. That wasn't nice enough... say something nicer, quick!!

•••
As if you would not believe in the sales omg.

Get ready for a downvote attack. That wasn't nice enough... say something nicer, quick!!
Why? What I mean with that "Unbelievable!" is a positive one like "Awesome!" etc...
to express the "great" amazement!
Since I am not a native English!

•••
Why? What I mean with that "Unbelievable!" is a positive one like "Awesome!" etc...
to express the "great" amazement!
Since I am not a native English!
lol I'm joking my friend. Even the slightest whiff of doubt and the XYZ cohorts go mad.

I'm still trying to work out how this could be downvoted, but it has.

•••
lol I'm joking my friend. Even the slightest whiff of doubt and the XYZ cohorts go mad.

I'm still trying to work out how this could be downvoted, but it has.
Ouch! OK, my friend! My bad!

•••
xyz is great i also keep my www.Dubai.xyz for the right moment mean time i running travel website on ....
dubai2.jpg

•••

Her sales indeed sound like ''wow'' numbers, however it is very much unclear how much she is making in reality. Sure she keeps most of her portfolio for years and it's unknown how much she spent BEFORE starting to make all these sales (and renewals are at $10, not at $0.99). Very little sales were recorded in 2019, for example.

Happy domaining to all!
great post!!!
i keep my www.dubai.xyz for 2 years and i running travek website , i am sure that soon i will hit!!!!
dubai2.jpg

•••
Actually what i found UN real is a person who did go beyond prejudice ,beyond domain field analysts, beyong the norms, choose an extension believe in it and waited untill there was a market for it ,this is what we can call visionary ,but to stay on this path she needs that those domains become big and trusted website.

•••
Actually what i found UN real is a person who did go beyond prejudice ,beyond domain field analysts, beyong the norms, choose an extension believe in it and waited untill there was a market for it ,this is what we can call visionary ,but to stay on this path she needs that those domains become big and trusted website.
Yeah you read it how you wanted to. I meant unreal - ie great, good, awesome, fantastic!! Thank God people are doing well with their domains. Nothing less...

I'm still not convinced about XYZ but that's another story that I've already explained many times.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah you read it how you wanted to. I meant unreal - ie great, good, awesome, fantastic!! Thank God people are doing well with their domains. Nothing less...

I'm still not convinced about XYZ but that's another story that I've already explained many times.
Actually i totally agree with your opinion that's why i ended it that theses domains should succeed in future ...
Meanwhile she's making money and i think she's way covered her investments:)

•••
Swetha is a queen and king at the same time!!
Woww, she is the fuel of xyz!!

•••
Can someone tell me, the reason behind this sudden .xyz craze? I didn't follow it.

It's really a "non-COM craze".

Companies all want a core brand, usually a word or 3 or 4-letter acronym, and as the .COM is already taken or priced into the stratosphere, these companies move down the list from .CO/.IO to .AI to etc. and finally... .XYZ.

I call it the "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" movement, where a WORD.io is viewed as preferable to WORD+WORD.com. When the .IO is gone, the .CO priced too high, and moving on down the line, that .XYZ at $10K starts looking pretty good.

Last edited:
•••
It's really a "non-COM craze".

Companies all want a core brand, usually a word or 3 or 4-letter acronym, and as the .COM is already taken or priced into the stratosphere, these companies move down the list from .CO/.IO to .AI to etc. and finally... .XYZ.

I call it the "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" movement, where a WORD.io is viewed as preferable to WORD+WORD.com. When the .IO is gone, the .CO priced too high, and moving on down the line, that .XYZ at $10K starts looking pretty good.
I agree. For companies, a good 1-word domain name(.xyz, .online, .pro, .live) is better than a bad .COM. The .XYZ domains that are selling for $10K can be sold 3-4 times higher in 5 years IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back