IT.COM

question Anonymous Domain Sell/Buy - Possible?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

agentzero

Impact
Hi,
I'm looking for a platform or workflow that would allow for domain sales without disclosing my name, contact info or any identity to the buyer. Preferably free/cheap platform to sell a few domains anonymously to the buyer
A few other hopes along the way

• Anonymous identity/contact/email etc... to the buyer during the whole process, including payment
  • If a TRUSTED 3rd party is required (eg: escrow.com) , that is ok.
  • Free preferred if not, commission base is next best
  • Domain parking page showing for sale is needed.
  • If I have to change registrars, that is ok (currently with @namesilo with privacy included)

@namesilo
@Gube

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some folks sell names even on Ebay :)
Check Mobazha, it's a p2p-marketplace
Here is the list of crypto-friendly escrow services, cheers.

Last edited:
•••
@agentzero We've also heard that loud and clear from buyers as well and hence we built privacy first marketplace. Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

•••
Afternic doesn't disclose seller details to buyer and doesn't disclose buyer details to seller.

Sedo also doesn't disclose buyer details if they pay the 2.5% (double check on the amount).

Last edited:
•••
Sedo also doesn't disclose buyer details if they pay the 2.5% (double check on the amount).

I think you got it wrong, the 2.5% fee is for not disclosing the sale (in sales list). Buyer/seller details are disclosed to each other for invoicing etc., unless the domain was purchased through SedoMLS network (directly at a participating registrar).

•••
•••
I think you got it wrong, the 2.5% fee is for not disclosing the sale (in sales list). Buyer/seller details are disclosed to each other for invoicing etc., unless the domain was purchased through SedoMLS network (directly at a participating registrar).
That is how I interpreted their FAQ as well.

•••
Yeah you're right. I double checked one of my sales where my buyer paid the fee. I can see their details in the agreement.

•••
What's your real name and address?

•••
Dan.com stopped disclosing the details of either party to each other, becoming the dispatcher of the funds and of the domain. IMO this created a few issues and personally I'd rather sell domains eponymously.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back