Dynadot

Free Anonymous Email Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anonymous Email Sender 0.1 Beta 2
Note: Version 0.2 Will be released in a few weeks with TRUELY Anonymously Emails. With loggings, statistics, user accounts, and address book. Stay tuned.

EDIT I have removed all phrases that raised negative comments. It is now anonymous to the fullest extent I can script it.
WARNING: Use this script at your own risk. As it stands now it can be used by a malacious user to use your server for spam.

Post any suggestions or comments below.

File: send.html
Code:
redacted

File: send.php
PHP:
redacted

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great script :)

In your send.php,

"Hello, $name from $ip has sent you the following mesage:

Typo :p

Last edited:
•••
Nice one.
Thanks for post.

•••
•••
Thanks for this rep added, you never know when you might need it :)

•••
Can someone please help me out here, what exactly would I need to do to get this on my site?

Someone please help a noob out, and ill send some NP$ when I get any!

•••
All you need is to upload it.
That's ALL.
:)

Hope this helps,
Sonny

•••
YaY!

I figured it out! It wasnt that hard! Thanks for everyone brute honesty.

Now if only there was a way so that it could be edited so that the actual subject line came up in the subect of the email instead of You have recieved a anonymous email.

•••
Bump, anyone have any idea on what Im talking about.

•••
If people think they are anonymous using anything like this , Well - Go for it.

Anyone using a script like this - or even placing it in a non-secure area of their site Should do so at their own risk ;)

•••
Mark said:
If people think they are anonymous using anything like this , Well - Go for it.
True!
Headers contain the IP of the server and person who sent it in most cases. :hehe:

•••
Its not anonymous at all.....

"$name from $ip has sent you the following mesage:"
and
"You may reply to $name at $email"

•••
Mikor said:
Its not anonymous at all.....

"$name from $ip has sent you the following mesage:"
and
"You may reply to $name at $email"

just remove that phrase and its anonymous.
It's up to the person who sets it up :hehe:

•••
anyone using this on a live site? Can you PM me URL

•••
The subject of the email it sends is:
'You have received an anonymous email.'

Not what the person types in...

•••
http://www.feeree.com/send

I tried to edit around send.php a bit and it no longer works I think!

hehe, anyone think they can help me edit around send.html as well?

Not very good at all this.

•••
•••
Nice one.
Thanks you for your share.

•••
Asian Kid let me know when you update it, the site is working again for some reason!

I dont know what the hecks going on!

•••
I already knew this.
I also how to customize it my needs

BTW
how do you send attachment using this script?
That is one thing that i am not aware of

•••
AsianKid said:
just remove that phrase and its anonymous.
It's up to the person who sets it up :hehe:

Yeah, I know, but advertising it as an anonymous email script when its NOT anonymous is fraudulent advertising.

•••
He's giving out a free script, there's nothing fraudulent there. He just explained it incorrectly, although he explained how to make it anonymous.

•••
Mikor said:
Yeah, I know, but advertising it as an anonymous email script when its NOT anonymous is fraudulent advertising.

Its not fraudulent as 1 he is giving it for free and tow he has mentioed how to mkae it completly anonymous, also its anonymous ad the email address can change if you put a fake one in as well as your ip address, so it still is!

•••
Mikor said:

I been receiving many comments on this, so now it's ANONYMOUS to the fullest extent I can script it. ;)

Anyways, I am currently writing 0.2 which will allow TRUELY Anonymous Emails again with no "Received from IP" etc. with logging, stats, user accounts, and address books options.

•••
Great will wait for version 0.2 then...BTW I tried this one..and works wonderfully...but yeah message header can give out the details!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back