Dynadot

ANhosting or Hostgator?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Im a newbie as a domainer but ineed a hosting to develope 12 minisites.
Just looking for a reliable company to go with. i need great uptime and free-problems service (no rubbish with wrong script or database). Monthly paying and paypal is not mandatory but its a point.

After lot of searching im trying to decide between ANhosting or Hostgator (or maybe Bluehost).

Can somebody gimme his experience with this hosting providers and help me decide??

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I currently host with all of those companies...

Without question, I vote for HostGator. They have the most generous account limits, and their support is FANTASTIC!

ANHosting is good (it's actually the part of MidPhase that allows adult content...I think BlueHost might be part of MidPhase, too...I don't remember offhand), but I've had some downtime with them, they're support is slow, and my sites hosted with them simply dojn't load as fast or as reliably as HostGator.

BlueHost is a good host...one of the best. But HostGator give you more bang for the buck, for sure, the support can't be beat, and I haven't had any noticable downtime in the year or two I've been with them.

Hope this helps!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back