IT.COM

discuss and....BOOM goes the dynamite

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Just purchased my second direct type-in domain name. I haven't told a single soul about it, I simply setup the website to collect emails and literally after 2 hours I have 4 signups. This domain is a supplement to a business im currently building. My last 2 domain name purchases have been solid GOLD! I love EMDs. I have a few more in my line of vision.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just purchased my second direct type-in domain name. I haven't told a single soul about it, I simply setup the website to collect emails and literally after 2 hours I have 4 signups. This domain is a supplement to a business im currently building. My last 2 domain name purchases have been solid GOLD! I love EMDs. I have a few more in my line of vision.

So why not open a topic to discuss EMD's?

If you're going to say a new domain has 4 sign ups in an hour then you stumbled across something the rest of us on namepros have missed. Since there are thousands of members here that puts you into the genius category. :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back