NameSilo

discuss and....BOOM goes the dynamite

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Just purchased my second direct type-in domain name. I haven't told a single soul about it, I simply setup the website to collect emails and literally after 2 hours I have 4 signups. This domain is a supplement to a business im currently building. My last 2 domain name purchases have been solid GOLD! I love EMDs. I have a few more in my line of vision.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EMD's are great for lead gen.

•••
•••
Just purchased my second direct type-in domain name. I haven't told a single soul about it, I simply setup the website to collect emails and literally after 2 hours I have 4 signups. This domain is a supplement to a business im currently building. My last 2 domain name purchases have been solid GOLD! I love EMDs. I have a few more in my line of vision.
This really needs more details. Thanks.

•••
yea tell us the domain name maybe we are signups too. hmmmm

•••
Did you just post to brag without sharing the domain with a silly thread title? What was your point of this post?

•••
it's like you are talking to yourself. What are you talking about? Can you be more specific?

•••
Is it new gtld?

Oh no no no....I would never waste my time with anything other than .com, GTLDs suck

This is fucking amazing though. 2 days and I've collected 21 emails without doing a single thing. #Gold

•••
This thread is LACKING a whole lot of DETAILS!:xf.cool:

•••
Oh no no no....I would never waste my time with anything other than .com, GTLDs suck

This is f*cking amazing though. 2 days and I've collected 21 emails without doing a single thing. #Gold

I think you're full of sh*t and desperate for attention over here. This is actually a real industry that a lot of people take very seriously. No time for games 😆

•••
I think you're full of sh*t and desperate for attention over here. This is actually a real industry that a lot of people take very seriously. No time for games 😆
Well this is the season for drinking "Spiked Eggnog". :xf.grin:

•••
•••
This is the same guy who was selling a website that supposedly made $65k, but he refused to post details until someone bought it.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/website-that-made-65-000-is-for-sale.1125024/#post-7122493

Wrongo...until someone put money in escrow is what I said, I'm not interested in speaking to people who don't have the money to buy it, no offense just business...and those numbers need to be beef'd up to $74,000 now, well actually $73,883.62...as of today.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wrongo...until someone put money in escrow is what I said, I'm not interested in speaking to people who don't have the money to buy it, no offense just business...and those numbers need to be beef'd up to $74,000 now, well actually $73,883.62...as of today.

How do you live with your self knowing that you are OK with being classic scam artist. This is just really desperate. Mods should close your threads and delete you, because you're only here to fish for suckers. This is bottom feeder, parasite behavior.

Last edited:
•••
Haha I'm an Internet Investor...not a Domain Investor. I stack my numbers up against yours and I'll blow you out of the water.

So whenever you decide play in my league...bring it on. I got a team of boys just itching to take your lunch money.

•••
Haha I'm an Internet Investor...not a Domain Investor. I stack my numbers up against yours and I'll blow you out of the water.

So whenever you decide play in my league...bring it on. I got a team of boys just itching to take your lunch money.
So, Larry, What do you spend your millions (I mean 100's) on anyway?

upload_2019-12-31_21-55-37.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY 2020 WHEEW!

I had to get the last of my trolling out. The domain I bought is legit, it's crazy the amount of emails I've collected 35 in 3 days. No I still won't reveal it.

Ja Kai ...really not smart. I actually took screenshots and your information down just in case I wanted to pursue legal actions (which I won't because that would make things too real, and I had a good laugh at the comments). It's not hard to sue you for defamation. Call me what you want but it's not illegal to be an asshole, it is illegal to post private information and make it public. I think that alone would be your lunch money. By the way that was actually a very relaxing place I stayed during my visit to Baltimore (not my house). I live in "The City"...which is the most competitive & one of the most expensive city in the US...you know home to the most billionaires, Billionaire Row...a little place call New York City & I just so happen to work for a behemoth company.

Besides the Frank Schilling, Rick Scwartz, Mike Mann, Elliot Silver and a few other household names 90% of you are not going to make any real money domaining.

You guys make a few sales a year for what? $3,000 per domain selling a concept of a business.

We make no less than $10k per full fledge business we sell and that is at the very low end of the spectrum. Most sell for anywhere between $25,000 up to 2 million dollars per business.

An Exact Match IG handle averages $1500
An influencer account $500 - $5,000 PER POST
Twitter promotion $100 - $1,000 per promo
SEO service minimum $300 - $5,000 PER MONTH

So I wasn't lying when I said my numbers blow domainers out of the water. It's just facts unless you're lucky or your name is one of the guys I mentioned above...and the rest? Forget about it.

And lastly ....Namepros you really should ban me from posting on your website.

Last edited:
•••
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY 2020 WHEEW!

I had to get the last of my trolling out. The domain I bought is legit, it's crazy the amount of emails I've collected 35 in 3 days. No I still won't reveal it.

Ja Kai ...really not smart. I actually took screenshots and your information down just in case I wanted to pursue legal actions (which I won't because that would make things too real, and I had a good laugh at the comments). It's not hard to sue you for defamation. Call me what you want but it's not illegal to be an a*hole, it is illegal to post private information and make it public. I think that alone would be your lunch money. By the way that was actually a very relaxing place I stayed during my visit to Baltimore (not my house). I live in "The City"...which is the most competitive & one of the most expensive city in the US...you know home to the most billionaires, Billionaire Row...a little place call New York City & I just so happen to work for a behemoth company.

Besides the Frank Schilling, Rick Scwartz, Mike Mann, Elliot Silver and a few other household names 90% of you are not going to make any real money domaining.

You guys make a few sales a year for what? $3,000 per domain selling a concept of a business.

We make no less than $10k per full fledge business we sell and that is at the very low end of the spectrum. Most sell for anywhere between $25,000 up to 2 million dollars per business.

An Exact Match IG handle averages $1500
An influencer account $500 - $5,000 PER POST
Twitter promotion $100 - $1,000 per promo
SEO service minimum $300 - $5,000 PER MONTH

So I wasn't lying when I said my numbers blow domainers out of the water. It's just facts unless you're lucky or your name is one of the guys I mentioned above...and the rest? Forget about it.

And lastly ....Namepros you really should ban me from posting on your website.

Bla bla bla... Anyone can come to this site rambling about how they make millions a year, but the fact of the matter is, you're likely not, because you're not sharing details and people who make millions per year don't have the time or interest in making idiotic threads like this. You are like a 10yo bragging over here its funny. Get a life man... You are obviously not making anywhere near what you claim because you have ZERO details (like the others who make these kind of posts - you're not the first) and if you really are making that much, God you must be a terribly lonely, sad man to be making posts like this instead of enjoying a quality life that millions can afford...

But I'm not buying it... you are likely just this teenage anonymous armchair warrior troll with low self esteem trying to make your self feel better by bragging about your make up success you wish were reality....

It's an odd self medication... It will only make you feel worst. You should just go back to learning and practicing whst you learn. Work hard. Work smart. Be consistent. It will pay off with patience...

Last edited:
•••
If i was making that much money i will not be sitting here and on new year day wasting my time.

•••
Even though I think @larryscott2559 is being a chode with his vague, pointless posting, I think it's worse that Namepros lets @Ja Kai dox someone without doing anything about it... 🤔

•••
This is the reason I have this troll on ignore.......blissful ignorance is a wonderful thing :yawn:

•••
You want details @Winfluence? Here's some details for you:

I started my first ever website business and like you everyone said be patient it's going to take months to get visitors and I may not get a single sale the entire year. I made $2,635 my very first week going live from a website I created in 4 hours.
At that moment I stopped listening to the boomers when it comes to online business and channeled my millennial ways of thinking I can do anything.

...and I did.

Zuckerberg Facebook received 22,000 visitors in 2 hours. Another website I created, ironically also involving college, received 24,000 visitors in 12 hours and received backlinks from widely known website giants.

Have you ever tried to get a Twitter name that's already registered? Difficult right? I was able to do it.
Same with Instagram...I was able to do it.

I have 1 of the top 5 most popular musicians following an IG account I own. Google it & just know it's one of them.

I hand registered a domain name & 3 months later sold it for $900 without ever advertising it.

The 15 websites I created ALL ranked on Google's 1st page.

And a city's BID (the group of property owners that controls the entire downtown of a city, which every city has one, and in this city their real estate surpassed $300 million dollars) Project Manager contacted me because they were so interested in my website and because our goals were aligned. They thought I was a big organization instead of a one man show.

I have nothing but wins and a track record on my side that says "I get things done".

So there's some details. Knock me down a size and tell me you've done all of those things as well.

Last edited:
•••
I am so confused as to why there is an argument here - actually even a conversation.

There is a section to post/show off sales - post there, people go to that thread for that info, and will likely engage much more positively?

But they will want example sales, just the way it is - just good business. It's always bad biz to take someone's word. (just watch the news to prove that, haha).

That's not a criticism of OP or anyone - just stating what most business people would be thinking.

I will say OP is spot on in the value jump - if you are turning the name into a real $ producing business.

We are not taking spun content, cookie cutter sites, but real businesses.

Hope it's true and we learn some good nuggets to apply to our ventures - but make it easy on everyone and post post a couple of example sales (or maybe -developed sites/biz you have internally)

P.S. unless they changed things recently - if you own the domain, you could get the Twitter. They use to make the account email address match the domain. So, set up a catch all email - go to twit - reset password - goes to you catch all. Havent done this in a few - not sure if they made any process changes recently, but worth a try.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back