Dynadot

Am I missing something on keywordspy.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Yesterday,I found keywordspy.net available for reg and lots of ccTlds had been taken as well ,also,keywordspy.org included

I decided if i should took it at that time,but, to my surprise, some one has taken it within minutes while i was checking it again at that time.

What would you do if you were me ,leave it or take it ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keywordspy.net it's a seo niche domain which can fetch you some dollars..

•••
Keywordspy.net it's a seo niche domain which can fetch you some dollars..
fetch me some dollars?100 USD,1000USD? i would not taken it if it is under at 3000-5000USD

•••
•••
Unless you had plans to develop, I would't bother, my opinion.

•••
•••
I doubt you have any hand regs worth $3-$5k.

Keywordspy.net is an interesting name. It has some potential but I would guess $xxx.

•••
The popularity and value of .net has obviously declined substantially.

Still, good keyword(s). I agree that $xxx is more likely.

•••
the .com is already established, 50k global alexa rank. no good reason to reg the .net.

•••
Where did you do the search?

•••
I knew who hand registered it. Would you like to meet that person

•••

yea,seems that the end buyer of this domain is quit few unless the owner of the keywordspy.com to buy it in the furture

•••
•••
•••

well,to some extend, i partially agree with you,howere,i perfer .ORG a little big,anyway,if i like .NET than 。ORG,obviously, i took it directly at that time without any hesitation:-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
the .com is already established, 50k global alexa rank. no good reason to reg the .net.
yea,i also did the search through Alexa.cn at that time

•••
Where did you do the search?
Domain investors in China have their own domain search tools which the program did by ourselives:xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back