Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone see if these are being sold successfully at a premium. I looked through GD last night and didn't really see too much going on in this market.

•••
Anyone see if these are being sold successfully at a premium. I looked through GD last night and didn't really see too much going on in this market.

It's not really happening yet. I think we are on the real initial tip of this thing -- when you are making a bet about what will happen, not what has already happened.

•••
Got 2 already if GoDaddy doesn't cancel them!

•••
•••
Whoa!!!......

I just got a BUNCH on NameSilo. I don't even know how many -- maybe a dozen. No time to count while regging LOL.

EDIT: Uh oh here comes the refunds..

"Note from merchant
Please do not use our web site for drop-catching as errors like your attempted order can occur. Please only use our API for drop-catching. Thanks"

Last edited:
•••
•••
What you guys think of TAVR.net?
VR for virtual reality, TA - still thinking.

•••
I've been gone the past few days, but here are a couple that I've recently caught with my own drop catching software (link is in my sig)..

mmhb.net
"SJ" translates to "Data" in Chinese.
jtsj.net
jzsj.net
"ZX" translates to "Online" in Chinese
emzx.net

Btw..DynaDot .NET domains are $5.99/each right now just like NameSilo. I think numerous registrars are running .NET promotions for the month of August. One thing I will say is that from personally drop catching these over the past week or two, ever since this post started picking up traction and this post was published, the demand for Chinese premium .NETs has really picked up. Pretty much all quad premiums are getting backordered now.

•••
What you guys think of TAVR.net?
VR for virtual reality, TA - still thinking.

Honestly, I would pass on it. What is hot right now in the 4L.net space is Chinese related names. Use this blog post, this post and this post to base your decisions off of.

As @equity78 previously mentioned, they're all getting snatched up now. But, were not seeing end user sales on them anywhere yet. Those backordering through DropCatch and SnapNames may be waiting a while to get a return on their investment.

•••
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.
Just yesterday we bought 8Yunqi.com Thanks for this post.

•••
20*20*20*20 = 160,000 in total. (Chinese Premium: without A,E,I,O,U,V)
The last 30,000 Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered in about 1 hour today.
You may also find this interesting-the Chinese have been very quietly buying .io numerics many many of them have now been sold to China-and Tommy Ho Exec at GoDaddy owns plenty re 150.io etc etc

•••
Honestly, I would pass on it. What is hot right now in the 4L.net space is Chinese related names. Use this blog post, this post and this post to base your decisions off of.
Thanks for the links.
VR domains are kind of hot too, there's even special thread for them with 340 pages in it ;)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/virtual-reality-domains-vr.823495/page-340

I checked sales data and see that what's on demand is pronouncable 4L.nets that can be branded. Very few Chinese premium were sold so far. It was registered with different idea not for Chinese buyer, but for Western one.

•••
Thanks for the links.
VR domains are kind of hot too, there's even special thread for them with 340 pages in it ;)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/virtual-reality-domains-vr.823495/page-340

I checked sales data and see that what's on demand is pronouncable 4L.nets that can be branded. Very few Chinese premium were sold so far. It was registered with different idea not for Chinese buyer, but for Western one.

VR domains are also on the rise and if you were thinking about Western buyers it could be a different situation. This thread is dedicated to the Chinese premiums though, so that's what I thought you meant. That post asking about opinions would probably be better in the appraisals section. If you personally like it or think you could do something with it...You can't really go wrong for $5.99, lol :)

•••
You may also find this interesting-the Chinese have been very quietly buying .io numerics many many of them have now been sold to China-and Tommy Ho Exec at GoDaddy owns plenty re 150.io etc etc

I find this interesting. Do you have a source? Selling prices, etc.?

•••
I find this interesting. Do you have a source? Selling prices, etc.?
Hi go to NIC.io and you can check different numbers youll see i own 130.io and 330.io the prices are still cheap if you find one $35 trough GoDaddy per year-youll see lots of Chinese names and addresses as you type in different numbers and 150.io is just one Mr Ho owns-Good Luck.

•••
Sale price range for LLLL.net (No vowels+No v)?

•••
mcbs.net
ykhw.net
rsfy.net
cxpy.net
grtw.net
mdcm.net
twml.net
htny.net
lxhm.net
jtsk.net
gmxy.net
ndbl.net
mwth.net
rnrl.net
dmsl.net
kfmj.net
wsnp.net
dpmk.net
cjbc.net
zwgh.net
dccg.net
bcxf.net
zdmn.net
These are available.

•••
mcbs.net
ykhw.net
rsfy.net
cxpy.net
grtw.net
mdcm.net
twml.net
htny.net
lxhm.net
jtsk.net
gmxy.net
ndbl.net
mwth.net
rnrl.net
dmsl.net
kfmj.net
wsnp.net
dpmk.net
cjbc.net
zwgh.net
dccg.net
bcxf.net
zdmn.net
These are available.

I took GMXY and DCCG, Thank you

•••
•••
Why not! I grabbed 3; cjbc, ndbl, wsnp (A few others I checked taken by others)

•••
I took GMXY and DCCG, Thank you
Hi Raymond-just started to notice that many Chinese (not just a oneoff) are starting to buy .io numerics re Tommy Ho of GoDaddy owns 150.io among others he's buying-but not a lot of value-yet-any thoughts? We own 130.io and 330.io Thank you

•••
Hi Raymond-just started to notice that many Chinese (not just a oneoff) are starting to buy .io numerics re Tommy Ho of GoDaddy owns 150.io among others he's buying-but not a lot of value-yet-any thoughts? We own 130.io and 330.io Thank you
You posted this yesterday also, Why not open a separate thread for yourself mentioning NNN.IOs are hot and prove it for others? For the record, I do not see they are interested in any other extensions other than com net cn com.cn Why misguiding others with an extension that is at 35$ hand reg?

•••
a year or two ago, chinese premium were anti-premium, according to price guide sites

now all of a sudden, the script has been flipped and er'body wants one.

will you be ready when the script gets flipped again?

:)

•••
a year or two ago, chinese premium were anti-premium, according to price guide sites
now all of a sudden, the script has been flipped and er'body wants one.
will you be ready when the script gets flipped again?

lol, how cryptic.

I'm getting ready; but it's not in LLLL.net... and there's not much more time left before the cat is out of the bag :xf.cool:.

I think people are chasing the thoughts of a single bulk investor. Anyone who has paid attention to DN history knows that this is a precarious path to walk.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back