Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
none chips not really getting much over registration fee is it worth it do you think

•••
•••
prba.net $310 on GD 2hrs to go good price?

•••
Google Translate should add a language called "hullswingerscom" :)

•••
HULLSWINGERSCOM:
none chips not really getting much over registration fee is it worth it do you think

ENGLISH:
Since non-Chips are not selling for much over reg-fee, do you think it is really worth it to renew them?

•••
HULLSWINGERSCOM:

ENGLISH:
Since non-Chips are not selling for much over reg-fee, do you think it is really worth it to renew them?
Lol thanks.
Since my LLLL net left are all like AABA or CVCV, I think it is worth.
I still believe that net is way better than many ngtld

•••
did you get good Ngtld you may get a bigger profit with them over time.

i sold my LLLL.net to help pay for my Ngtld

•••
did you get good Ngtld you may get a bigger profit with them over time.

i sold my LLLL.net to help pay for my Ngtld
I feel more comfortable to invest on tlds that actually sell to endusers. For me buy low and sell high, mean buy undervalued and sell at a profit price.
At the moment nGtld are too much a speculative investment and I think this after watching what new start ups are buying.
There are many lists on dngeek.com

•••
I know I sound stupid, but forgive me for not coming back here for long.
But here is my question:

Are all LLLL.net really sold out? I think 5 years ago, there are still some available......or have I gone crazy?

•••
But here is my question:

Are all LLLL.net really sold out? I think 5 years ago, there are still some available......or have I gone crazy?
Nowadays it Is still buyout for chips or non chips :)

•••
But here is my question:

Yes they are all sold out. They sold out about a year ago. The ones without vowels or "V" in them are worth the most. You can check the charts at http://shortnames.com/llll/charts to see their current values.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back