IT.COM

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FYI; ALL the dropped 4L.net (No Vowel, No V) were taken in the last 48 Hrs; regardless of the letters!
This is happening every day since the buy out.

•••
I think that about 3 days ago, a bunch of them stayed available at least for awhile. I never checked to see if they all got registered.

•••
That's true, I've seen 8-10 free names and picked 3 myself, then checked again and only 4 were available that I posted here.

•••
•••
I think that about 3 days ago, a bunch of them stayed available at least for awhile. I never checked to see if they all got registered.
What happens is it shows as available but when you try to reg it would have already gone. Those sites get updated later.

•••
Bah - everything registered already today. I got one.

•••
Kdzc.net was pretty much the only one that was avail. for few minutes, the other ones I saw in 365 mode :D
While everyone was chasing Chinese premium I picked 2 cool ones:
orax.net and xexy.net reads like sexy.net, what you guys think?

•••
Kdzc.net was pretty much the only one that was avail. for few minutes, the other ones I saw in 365 mode :D
Not bad! They are definitely being gobbled up that's for sure!

•••
But what does this do for the rest of the combos? Are they being registered? ie. quad premium,cvcv, pronounceable etc.?

•••

Yeah, I got KZDC if that's what you meant to type... What is 365 mode?

I am only interested in the Chinese premiums. This is a Chinese phenomenon. We don't need the others registered to see no vowel, no V rise in value.

•••
365 days left till drop, it means someone grabbed it. Other domains show 0 days or free ;)
I've seen Chinese registering domains with letters besides premium now when all premium are taken.

•••
I've seen KZDC.net when it was free, but didn't like it, looks more like European domain, not Chinese, there's radio with that name, also KZ = Kansas.
Not knowing Mandarin can make investments risky and I try to avoid that.

•••
KS = Kansas

That Chinese company that bought the last 30,000 certainly wasn't too discriminating.

This is the time when you gotta just reg your head off. Buy whatever you can get.

•••
Buy whatever you can get.
I'll buy some, but show me the money first ;)
I want to see the market, LLLL.nets being offered and sold on a large scale at all the platforms: NP, ebay, Namejet, Flippa, GoDaddy first.
If I see that premium LLLL.nets are selling I'll buy like hell :D

Seriously it would be really helpful, if we can get even lukewarm market for premium Chinese LLLL.nets going at 10-15-20$ a piece.

•••
Right. I guess someone's gotta chase them, but I think your $$ can be better spent elsewhere.

For the record, I have a few. I still wouldn't call them great investments.

•••
Mine is at 6$ wwoohhooo!

•••
•••
But what does this do for the rest of the combos? Are they being registered? ie. quad premium,cvcv, pronounceable etc.?

Here's list of what was registered today:

kzdc.net
wgrc.net
nnlh.net
bckd.net
psgp.net
pszc.net
bpyc.net
bfkg.net
lsbm.net
malf.net
sbfr.net
avvl.net
pgsc.net
phsh.net
jhgc.net
gxyj.net
jtyd.net
zrtz.net
hktg.net
ksrg.net
srlp.net
wqqq.net
ryyy.net
lhtw.net
pnnn.net
fxzm.net
jgng.net
lajl.net
mlyb.net
bgzs.net
lhyd.net
jlzg.net
jxsk.net
hkqc.net
tuou.net
xaxy.net
kzdc.net
ddnd.net
gnrl.net
xwyy.net
hkxl.net
fzsw.net
sjnb.net
lngg.net
ahxy.net
dlpj.net
bxby.net
qyly.net
rjqc.net
zscf.net
bhrj.net
nfsq.net
zsfm.net
bqwn.net
scnn.net
brrm.net
asev.net
smyb.net
swnz.net
slpt.net
fbwn.net
rshq.net
hbng.net
sfpc.net
rmbp.net
swhd.net
yjxg.net
ilsn.net
nkkn.net
wlqq.net
nldf.net
orax.net

Mostly Chinese premium, but few with vowels and V.

And another one of what was not registered of today's drop:

pzen.net
zpme.net
qesm.net
ayws.net
mhgu.net
jijm.net
dqzv.net
bazq.net
bfet.net
dabq.net
xaxq.net
yyai.net
zywa.net
ivif.net
fvhs.net
ryun.net
cpev.net
denb.net
rxso.net
vtba.net
oosb.net
drse.net
syqo.net
smzo.net
quep.net
bwuk.net
gigb.net

* Lists may be not full, but names from second one were available at some point and not snatched right away, like names from List1.

Last edited:
•••
I'll buy some, but show me the money first
By that time, you will have a higher acquisition cost and then you will have to wait to make a profit. Doesn't hurt much to do it at 5 bucks.

•••
It's one thing to buy assets on existing market and the other invest in potential market. If you know that market is there, then you can use your domainer skill to find underappreciated assets and buy/sell them. But if you build that portfolio and market never comes, all those names will show in red.

Also I prefer to wait longer for profits to realize on existing market then to wait forever on market that will never happen. Think .mobi.

•••
Right. I guess someone's gotta chase them, but I think your $$ can be better spent elsewhere.

For the record, I have a few. I still wouldn't call them great investments.

This goes for anyone: if you think LLLL.net's are questionable investments, PM me your list and I will offer at least reg-fee to the extent that my budget allows.

•••
If you know that market is there, then you can use your domainer skill to find underappreciated assets and buy/sell them
When LLLL.com went up, I tried looking for under-appreciated everywhere, but all knew about it and couldn't grab even one. This may work at the very initial stage, but once they get many offers they know something has happened in the market.

•••
By that time, you will have a higher acquisition cost and then you will have to wait to make a profit. Doesn't hurt much to do it at 5 bucks.

Exactly! By that time you're just a market maker, not really profiting on value appreciation, but profiting on the spread arbitrage. That money takes more work to make. But I do get that it is safer -- you're seeing in real time that you can probably get X amount for this name over here, etc. Yes, it is safer.

•••
When LLLL.com went up, I tried looking for under-appreciated everywhere, but all knew about it and couldn't grab even one. This may work at the very initial stage, but once they get many offers they know something has happened in the market.

In January 2015 LLLL.com were availbale for $12-15, in March for $20-30, in June I bought some for $50 and today bottom price for worst ones is $75-80.

There's window of opportunity in every situation, you can balance timing with your risk tolerance and make money either by making bets early on or making safer arbitrage deals.

•••
This goes for anyone: if you think LLLL.net's are questionable investments, PM me your list and I will offer at least reg-fee to the extent that my budget allows.

NetSol reg fee?? ;)

•••
Back