Domain Empire

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's called....follow the leader
:)

2549667-lemmings_snes_eu.jpg

•••
You posted this yesterday also, Why not open a separate thread for yourself mentioning NNN.IOs are hot and prove it for others? For the record, I do not see they are interested in any other extensions other than com net cn com.cn Why misguiding others with an extension that is at 35$ hand reg?
First of all im not misguiding anyone-and when did I say they were hot? Can you read? I said "they have not a lot of value yet"-you sound just like the people did in the 90's when numerics were talked about-go to NIC.io and check for yourself.

•••
First of all im not misguiding anyone-and when did I say they were hot? Can you read? I said "they have not a lot of value yet"-you sound just like the people did in the 90's when numerics were talked about-go to NIC.io and check for yourself.

Numerics are a lot different than jumping to .NET.
If you are supporting .NET, then you should also be a fan of nTLDs.

Most domains with value are niches or variations within the .COM namespace. With that said, just because Silver isn't gold doesn't mean it should be thrown away.

Companies and agencies are still treating domains like it's 2007, so I think .COM still has a ways to go before .NET is an attractive option.

Remember you are are referencing a 25 year timespan, so if you are on the boat with this, then expect to wait quite some time.

There are much more attractive niches that will pay out in the 5-7 year span.

•••
Numerics are a lot different than jumping to .NET.

Most domains with value are niches or variations within the .COM namespace. With that said, just because Silver isn't gold doesn't mean it should be thrown away.

Companies and agencies are still treating domains like it's 2007, so I think .COM still has a ways to go before .NET is an attractive option.

Remember you are are referencing a 25 year timespan, so if you are on the boat with this, then expect to wait quite some time.

There are much more attractive niches that will pay out in the 5-7 year span.
I agree-I think you're correct but these numeric .io for the China market are very long term holds for us. If they hit-they hit exceptionally big-if not-we own plenty of quality .coms that (hopefully) will, but I understand and agree with your post. Thank you.

•••
GoDaddy becoming increasingly annoying.

Now they show some of these LLLL.net as being AVAILABLE until you click to checkout, then -- whamo! -- UNavailable! Pathetic.

•••
•••
Absolutely disagree. But that's just crazy, mixed up ME.

I agree for the most part with the rest, as my .net inventory is about 10% of .com, and I don't plan to change that anytime soon (as far as an increase).

•••
•••
•••
Filtered it to show sold listings only.

•••
Just grabbed 3 x CVCV variants. There's some nice pronounceable ones still available for those who do the research.

Currently a great reg price at NameSilo. Only $4.39.

•••
Could someone tell me how did the OP checked all 160,000 domain names?

The max I can do is 500 with GoDaddy.

•••
Shahil, it shows registered or available in expired domains like website, so all dropped and accumulated .nets from many, many days together were taken at one go that day. Hope you understood.

•••
Genius327, There's special software for this task.

You need special software for this. I check not only 160K of Chinese premium, but the whole 456K of all available 4L.nets with it. Last time I checked 5 days ago there were 148K available, down from 149K week before that.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I used more than one, try Whic.

•••
Our arch nemesis:

HANG ZHOU E-BUSINESS SERVICES CO.LTD.

•••
Let me just...

Ok, so if LLL.com are essentially $15k now, and LLL.net are $750, that means LLL.net is 5% of a .com (don't want to argue these specific numbers, let's just stick with them for this example, to get that clean 5%).

So if LLLL.com are at $70, that makes the LLLL.net $3.50, if it's 5%.

If we're talking about Chinese LLLL.com, let's say $350. So that makes the LLLL.net $17.50.

Now, I'm not even sure the 5% would even apply to the LLLL.net's, because there are just so many more. The LLL.net's at least have some scarcity.

Thoughts?

•••
Let me just...

Ok, so if LLL.com are essentially $15k now, and LLL.net are $750, that means LLL.net is 5% of a .com (don't want to argue these specific numbers, let's just stick with them for this example, to get that clean 5%).

So if LLLL.com are at $70, that makes the LLLL.net $3.50, if it's 5%.

If we're talking about Chinese LLLL.com, let's say $350. So that makes the LLLL.net $17.50.

Now, I'm not even sure the 5% would even apply to the LLLL.net's, because there are just so many more. The LLL.net's at least have some scarcity.

Thoughts?

You can get Chinese LLLL.net's for $4 to $8. If they are worth $17.50, that's 100% to 300% immediate upside.

I think yours is a pretty good analysis of one assumption where we may be. No one knows, of course. But I think $17.50 per Chinese LLLL.net is conservative if this catches on. Also: if you think LLLL.com will continue to rise, then the corresponding 5% .net price will rise, too.

•••
Let me just...
Now, I'm not even sure the 5% would even apply to the LLLL.net's, because there are just so many more. The LLL.net's at least have some scarcity. Thoughts?

Reasonable Conservative Analysis. I'd say 10% ratio would be more accurate for Chinese 4L.net, IMO.

Edit: Just Bulk checked All 4L.net today, Chinese all gone, Vowels and Vs: most still available.

Last edited:
•••
I kind of have this number of $40 - $50 base value for Chinese LLLL.net. It's not scientific -- just a feeling. Maybe it takes a year-and-a-half to get there. If .com keeps climbing, the base will be higher.

•••
It's good to see the Chinese premium buyout is holding. If you're looking to get them for reg. fee then I think right now is the best time to get in. It would still be good to see the overall numbers for LLLL.net going down, though.

Personally, I'm listing my Chinese quad premiums on 4.cn which might be the best place to park/list them. Aside from there, can anyone else think of the best forums to flip them on, aside from here at NP?

•••
I kind of have this number of $40 - $50 base value for Chinese LLLL.net. It's not scientific -- just a feeling. Maybe it takes a year-and-a-half to get there. If .com keeps climbing, the base will be higher.
What's in your hookuh? And I hope you'll share.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back