Dynadot

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I was over there trying to register a name I was getting it for $1.17

what code did you use its shown 10:99 ?

•••
I tried to register 2 .coms at nc. 1 went through and 1 failed (refunded).

•••
name.com code cybermonday is working $3.99 domain.

•••
Hurry up! HostGator Flash sale is again live! Save up to 75% Off in next one hour.

•••
bigrock.com $1.18 BLACKFRIDAY work ?

•••
nope.. bulk entered few coms.. like 5.. clicked add to cart and the wheel still turning hah

its no more coms left anyway.

smae old namecheap every year

I'll go get few orgs at name.com instead maybe

forget you namecheap.
I guess they offer only 2 domains in (.com, .net and .org offer)

•••
BIGROCK.in says invalid coupon

•••
What's a good cheap hosting? the one I've had for 5 years has been getting extremely slow

•••
98% .com discount at namecheap in 8 minutes. I'll get my 2 domains this time :xf.cool:

•••
Namecheap Black Friday, .com, .net, .org domains + WhoisGuard @ $0.98/yr From 9am to 10am EST
how many domain can one register per round?

•••
•••
•••
And it is back again now 12pm to 1pm EST
.com, .net, .org + WhoisGuard $0.98/yr
Shared Hosting Value $0.88/yr

•••
•••
how many domain can one register per round?
Deal limits per customer per hour are 10 domains (2 domains for .com, .net, and .org deal)

•••
I had domains in my cart at NameCheap, went to checkout and it went to error page and said NC was offline.

Lost the domains - cart empty - deal gone.

This is BS!!

•••
This is getting ugly. It's the second time the registration fails but they get my money. Now I need to wait again for a refund.

•••
Finishing the last promotion within (only) 5 minutes - seriously, it feels like my biggest personal achievement of the last month...

Just kill me now, please... :rolleyes:

•••
happy black friday, same here

Spent an hour with netfirms chat to get names removed from the control panel, that i had already transferred. requesting codes

Namecheap.com sucks black friday

Hold on cowboy.lol

Hold on there, cowboy!
We’ve slowed things down so you don’t get stampeded by folks trying to save a few bucks.

Just refresh the page shortly and the deals will magically appear again.

In the meantime, release your inner chicken with "Chick Norris’s Stompout" →

•••
Got 2 domains :)
Trick is to put the domain in your cart before the deal starts.
Then refresh the cart, as soon as it starts.

With a bit of luck you can get through the "Hold on cowboy" and other error messages.
I had to place my order twice, since the first time it didn't work because of a
"[FAILED] Invalid response from provider. ", just keep trying!

Best of luck to you all ;)

•••
What's a good cheap hosting? the one I've had for 5 years has been getting extremely slow
Guys in my sig are having a big sale today. No issues 15 sites up, great service

•••
So far, I've registered 2 .com domains, 2 shared hosting accounts, 2 SSL certificates and 1 private mailbox. It's been a long day and I've gotta go to sleep.

•••
When you fail to register, do you guys issue a refund or it happens before the payment goes through?

•••
Namecheap king com special $9.06 usd is code needed?

•••
3PM EST : .com,.net,.org NAMECHEAP BLACK FRIDAY SALE AGAIN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back