Dynadot

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

NameSilo
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
djum OOPS.. I just realized I made the spelling mistake... Its magento not magneto phone's autocorrect messes up things. Thanks for correcting.
do u have a blog or link to the magento? will Luv to learn more..thanks

•••
•••
•••
enom's $1.98 deal still seems to be working fine, even if you don't have a reseller account. No code needed, but the discount only appears when the domains are in your cart, and the account default settings add whois protection at a fee, so you need to remove that to get the $1.99 The sale will end at midnight Pacific time on Wednesday, according to a support person I asked.

•••
haha. free push, but ~ $25 to take ownership. :xf.cool:

FYI - LCN Registrant owner change $24.99
lcn.com/domain-names/pricing

They look ok though, not fly by night. Lots of flash sales and not too many complaints on fb.

Hi guys, I'm Ricky, I do all things social and marketing over at LCN.com

I just wanted to first say thank you for all the nice comments said about us in this thread, and to also apologise for the confusion about us charging for a change of owner/contacts on gTLDs.

I can categorically confirm we do not charge for registrant owner/contact changes. The £20/$24.99 price you saw was a mistake on our behalf. This has now been updated to show as FREE at lcn.com/domain-names/pricing

If you have any questions about our prices, please don't hesitate to leave a message here, contact us at lcn.com/contact, or give us a shout on our social profiles @lcndotcom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back