IT.COM

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've tried to work out how to fund it with PayPal but i think you need to make a re-seller account and they run on annual plans? Anyone else have info on how it can be done?
Yes, you need to have a reseller account.

•••
Any deals on transfers? looking for .org, .co, .biz and .in deals if anyone knows? need to transfer out and pay cheap somewhere..

•••
Namecheap Black Friday, .com, .net, .org domains + WhoisGuard @ $0.98/yr From 9am to 10am EST

•••
Namecheap currently running promo on .co and .me

•••
Yes, you need to have a reseller account.
On reseller account works black friday promo? Now I can register reseller account?

•••
Anyone else having problems with domains not showing up in their namecheap account after purchase?

•••
Rebel.blackfriday

75% off hosting packages - new hosting customers
50% off SSL certs
tons of domain deals

•••
Anyone else having problems with domains not showing up in their namecheap account after purchase?
I just got that issue now... Not showing the dashboard

•••
Same here for a few domains. Talking to support now.

•••
@skyz21 - yes sorry for confusion, I have an enom reseller account that allows paypal but there is a $25 minimum prefunding

for pple who aren't showing domains in NC panel are you owner at least in whois?
http://gwhois.org
is my favorite

•••
•••
Namecheap Black Friday, .com, .net, .org domains + WhoisGuard @ $0.98/yr From 9am to 10am EST

I can not catch this and buy all my domains in enom (1.98$).

•••
@usernamex I think the namecheap domains come with whois privacy haha so can't tell

•••
•••
Rebel.blackfriday

75% off hosting packages - new hosting customers
50% off SSL certs
tons of domain deals
Not the ones that matters: transfers and/or renewals.

•••
Yes, exactly, nothing about transfers or renewals?

•••
About Enom - can I sell my domains tomorrow or must be wait some time ?

•••

Currently the best offer for .com, I am right?

•••
nice promo namecheap lol
u get this when you click to search for domains

gyhutgytyutyt.JPG

•••
All deals for this hour are out of stock : )))
Edit: f5 and they are back - still available guys, hurry up

Last edited:
•••
•••
Took me 10 minutes to register two .com domains. Crazy slow, even got errors few times...

•••
All deals for this hour are out of stock : )))
Edit: f5 and they are back - still available guys, hurry up

funny you tell me hurry and nc tells me to slow down :P

•••
•••
Did you manage to get what you want in the end?

nope.. bulk entered few coms.. like 5.. clicked add to cart and the wheel still turning hah

its no more coms left anyway.

smae old namecheap every year

I'll go get few orgs at name.com instead maybe

forget you namecheap.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back