Dynadot

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
i am a fortune teller
I see, you are one of these
cookie-8.jpg

•••
Any other registrar for .com, .net sale? Less than $2

•••
Any other registrar for .com, .net sale? Less than $2

That's what I'm looking for this black friday.. since it's hard to grab some of namecheap offers.. guess I'll just wait for dotster 1,99

•••
I did not see any good transfer deals below the $5.. I've got some domains to transfer from greedaddy before the expiration period ends.

•••
3PM EST NAMECHEAP .com.net.org. Source: Namecheap Support

I told them i couldn't order, i was charged but my reg did not get through, they told me to try again at 3pm est.

61026_5aa4c572ebdbbc175072f097a00604f5.png

Attachments

• nc.png
    nc.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 51
•••

I told them i couldn't order, i was charged but my reg did not get through, they told me to try again at 3pm est.

Is there a limit?

•••
I did not see any good transfer deals below the $5.. I've got some domains to transfer from greedaddy before the expiration period ends.

Where do you see the cheapest .com transfer deals for $5?

•••
I think we'll have transfers soon - last year it was 4 x 10 if I'm not mistaken (Friday + Monday) this year it looks like it will only be once per day.

•••
•••

The same thing happened to me and I asked for a refund (twice so far)

•••
The same thing happened to me and I asked for a refund (twice so far)
Yes, they refunded me, but i spoke with them for about 1 hour 15 minutes and got them to reg that domain. Just did. :)

Last edited:
•••
Where do you see the cheapest .com transfer deals for $5?

I don't remember to be honest, I've seen that somewhere.. dotster with a coupon you can have it down to around $6.8

•••
Dear Namecheap, what about transfers ?

•••
Regarding NameCheap, does anyone know if having 2 domains in the cart before the deal starts helps to speed things up, therfore giving you a better chance of getting the deal?

•••
Regarding NameCheap, does anyone know if having 2 domains in the cart before the deal starts helps to speed things up, therfore giving you a better chance of getting the deal?
Yes, that's what I did. Checkout was still slow and buggy but it finally went through.

•••
•••
Just waited 2 more hours to try a NameCheap deal again.

The first time I had a name in the cart and tried checking out and got screwed.

The same thing just happened again.

I am done with this BS and NameCheap.

DONE!

•••
This time I had 2 names in the cart. The first one got through the second one didnt. Next time I'll test if without the whois protection they process faster.

•••
This time I had 2 names in the cart. The first one got through the second one didnt. Next time I'll test if without the whois protection they process faster.
Same. But, I had 2 windows open, so the 2nd domain was still in the cart. I was able to purchase the 2nd domain on the 2nd try.

The trick seems to be this... have multiple windows. As one errors out, use another windows to redo that step.

Last edited:
•••
Same. But, I had 2 windows open, so the 2nd domain was still in the cart. I was able to purchase the 2nd domain on the 2nd try.

This is too much BS to go through just to save a few bucks on a domain.

They should just have the deals open all the time and not make everyone fight to get them.

Many people are facing frozen screens and server errors - just not fair.

•••
This is too much BS to go through just to save a few bucks on a domain.

They should just have the deals open all the time and not make everyone fight to get them.

Many people are facing frozen screens and server errors - just not fair.
I agree. It's pathetic what we go through to save pocket change. Now, it's more of the fun of the hunt. Let's see if we can walk away with the prize deer.

As much as I hate the process, I'm drawn to it...drawn to defeat it. RAAAAAWWWWRRRR

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back