MERGE

Alerts showing on NP tab

Labeled as status-todo in NamePros Comments and Feedback started by kite26, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Replies:
Views:

1. kite26

kite26 foal.io VIP

What you can suggest for this outstanding forum? Well, i want to share my idea. I think it would be nice to show alerts like a new personal message or other alerts inside the NP tab, while you use your browser, like other social networks. Doing this, you can know when you have a message while you are watching sth else.

Another issue which i face is that i get alerts from threads i didn't followed. Then, i must unfollow the thread. But how it works. Is it enough to open a thread once and you follow it?

Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Support Team

Support Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator VIP

Thank you for your helpful feedback.

We currently do the browser-tab alerts in chat, and we plan to do it for direct messages (possibly Alerts too) in the future.

When you visit a thread, you will not automatically follow it. However, if you reply to a thread, the default is to follow it.

If you do not want to follow threads that you reply to, then you can turn that feature off on this page:
    We recommend not changing that setting because then you may miss when someone replies to your comment in a thread (e.g., if they don't tag you or reply to your post, but they respond right after your message).

We hope that helps.

3. kite26

kite26 foal.io VIP

Great.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!