Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Afternic - Official Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GoDaddy

Top Member
🥇 Best Registrar (2016-2018)
:heavy_check_mark: GoDaddy Staff
Impact
1,338
Hello NamePros!
By popular demand, we have launched a dedicated feedback thread for Afternic, the GoDaddy-owned domain name marketplace.

We have created this thread as a way for you to tell us what works, what doesn't work, and what features you'd like to see at Afternic (please be constructive with your feedback). We're looking forward to hearing from the domain investment community to help us shape the future of Afternic.

We will also be sharing Afternic product updates in this thread.

Please note that this thread is not meant for support. Please email our support team at [email protected] for assistance.
 
18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Today I don't need to do 2FA every half an hour. I hope this is permanent.
 
4
•••
Having an issue with my landing page on afternic. Instead of buy it now icon showing it showing a "Shop at 101domains.com icon" Obviously I will not be leaving the it as my landing page. Seems to be just on this domain. I even just changed it to the buy it now lander instead of the custom and it does the same thing.
Has anyone else ran into this?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-04 135359.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-04 135359.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 31
3
•••
Last edited:
2
•••
7
•••
How is this possible @GoDaddy:

I put my domain name ky .si on Afternic as "not listed". I did this years ago to avoid scammers respectively previous owners.

FireShot Capture 457 - All Domains - www.afternic.com.png


Today a potential buyer brought this to my attention:

FireShot Capture 455 - Sell Domains - Buy Domains - Park Domains - www.afternic.com.png
 
9
•••
Having an issue with my landing page on afternic. Instead of buy it now icon showing it showing a "Shop at 101domains.com icon" Obviously I will not be leaving the it as my landing page. Seems to be just on this domain. I even just changed it to the buy it now lander instead of the custom and it does the same thing.
Has anyone else ran into this?

Yes it's a widespread glitch appearing on all sorts of seemingly random domains: both ccTLDs and new gTLDs that I've seen. I keep finding more of my domains effected by it. It not only renders the lander useless, but it also blocks your domain from being bought via the GoDaddy reg path. It will show as "not available."

And there's no way to know which of your domains are effected unless you happen to navigate to your lander and notice it. Your Afternic account will tell you everything is fine with the domain.

Also: if you click through the 101Domain link, an error message comes up. So it can't even be bought on 101Domain!
 
Last edited:
3
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back