IT.COM

Afternic fast transfer service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So how do I add my domains in Afternic fast transfer service? Yesterday I added a domain (registered with Dynadot) for sale on Afternic and I received following email from them.

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

I have already confirmed ownership by changing DNS to NS3 and NS4 Afternic so that means I should now just wait for their next email?

But problem is I already added a few domains in July 2021 (one is with GoDaddy while others are at Dynadot) and received the same email from Afternic but after that there was no update.

In Afternic control panel, fast transfer for all domains is showing as "No" so how do I change it to "Yes"?

KapaWTF.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm having almost an identical conversation with my support at Dynadot, right now, but they won't be back until tuesday, so won't get a reply before then. But my take is you are going to have to delete them from afternic, and then relist them. I haven't done that yet, but I'm pretty sure that will solve your problem.

•••
Not all extensions are available for fast transfer

•••
All are .com except one which is .net

•••
Make sure all domains are more than 2 months old. You won't receive an email from dynadot if they are still within 60 days lock period.

•••
Make sure all domains are more than 2 months old. You won't receive an email from dynadot if they are still within 60 days lock period.
This might be the case because all are under 60 days lock except one which is under 14 days lock.

•••
In that case, you should receive Afternic approval email after 60 days. Just re-add the names if you still don't get the email after 60 days. It will likely solve the issue.

•••
This might be the case because all are under 60 days lock except one which is under 14 days lock.

If this is a 60 day transfer lock. There is no registry transfer lock on .com & .net domains (apart from the initial registration lock). This is really why I recommend, deleting these domains from afternic, and adding them again. As far as I know. there is no other way for Afternic to contact your registrar (Dynadot) to put these domains in a status where Dynadot will provide you with the link you need to approve the domain for afternic. I'm telling you, I don't know ANY other way to reconcile this problem. And it's still a part of my ongoing discussions with Dynadot. To be continued next week.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back