Dynadot

question Afternic domain sale - help needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Millionaire

Top Member
Impact
On 29th april, I received an email from afternic that of "your domain *****.com has been sold. Payment has been confirmed, please provide authy code."

I sent the authy code but on 1st may they sent me an email that transfer was failed. Please provide a new authy code.

I contacted the registrar, they told me that earlier authy code was old & expired, that's why domain transfer failed. They sent me new authorisation code.

I forwarded this code to afternic by replying back to the same email.

Now it has been more than 5 days, no reply from afternic, neither the domain has been transferred nor the funds. At my afternic dashboard, transfer completed status is showing.
2 days ago, I also contacted via support from my dashboard but no reply till now.

What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Give Afternic support 5-7 days after sending a working Auth/EPP code.
I had a similar experience after selling a name from 123-reg to Godaddy through Afternic.

•••
Give Afternic support 5-7 days after sending a working Auth/EPP code.
I had a similar experience after selling a name from 123-reg to Godaddy through Afternic.
Ok..thanks a lot!! I will wait before sending any other mail.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back