IT.COM

After Expirey

Spaceship
Watch

Question?

Account Closed
Impact
after they expire i think they should give you 48hours to renew it or somthing, im not sure if they do since im not a huge domain guy... some one tell me please thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You get like 30+ days, max I've seen was 45 but I wouldnt hold out too long...

Mike

•••
o good, i thought so, basicly i got a couple of domains that need renewing. so now i know im safe.

•••
It all depends on the registrar as well. It's better to renew early than be sorry later after it expires and you have to pay the reactivation fee of $40+ which goes up to a couple hundred depending on the registrar's fees. I've saw where it's been close 60 days when it's finally dropped, but it's not worth waiting to renew a domain that's significant to you as it may end up biting you in the behind.

•••
hostingrocks said:
whooo ray y e s y e s y e s i love domains, how do they work thow? any one play habbohotel?

This is getting to be ridiculous with you and your spamming. You've got the link in your signature to Habbohotel Question?, so STOP spamming. Creating multiple aliases to spam and earn NP$ is not allowed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back