IT.COM

Affiliate Online Shopping Store Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just $9.99 for a single store licence with full features. Runs on your own hosting.

Unlimited Stores Version: Run unlimited online store websites. You can run USA, UK and Canada online shopping store websites. You can earn commissions for each sale. The store website provides access to millions of products from thousands of popular online stores and brands. The stores are from popular affiliate networks. This is a set and forget store. Once set it runs automatically.. Ability to create niche stores like shoes store, electronics store...

DEMO:
http://www.dealprince.com

For More Details and to Buy, Visit
http://www.nicheshopbuilder.com

Low Price $9.99. After few sales the price will be increased.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting.
How easy to setup?
Any special needs on the hosting side?
It says window hosting, but will linux do?
And last question: will you install on my hosting?

Last edited:
•••
I have sent you details.

•••
iowadawg asked a great question
I have sent you details.
and over 100 views and pretty sure others are interested..why not post details in this thread

•••
Thanks for the interest. Most of the details are already in the website NicheShopBuilder.com .

This is done in ASP.NET MVC4, C# so it needs windows hosting with .NET 4.0.

I can install it free for all members. For single store you will get 1 domain licence. You can run USA or UK or Canada store. For unlimited you can run any number of stores you want.

Regarding set up, it will be done in settings file. it is very easy to do. And there is help documentation in the member account.

•••
does it need vps or dedi server??

•••
shared hosting is enough.

Last edited:
•••
I want an unlimited sore license.Pm me details.

•••
I have sent you details. Please check your PM.

•••
It's interesting. Could you please explain how we can modify the template etc? Can it be done online or do we need a software?
Thanks

•••
If you know some html and css you can edit them even in notepad or any text editor.

•••
Can you please pm the current prices for single and unlimited. Ty

•••
For single licence : $70 and for Unlimited licence : $197. You can check the site.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back