Domain Empire

ADSUNG PAYS!!! I love them!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
At first I had my doubts just because people were always telling me the site wasnt going to make it.. that it was just another ad program, but I didn't believe them, and you know what... I WAS RIGHT, adsung is totally kick ass!! I got paid my money via PayPal , and it was exactly sent when on time when payment was supposed to be sent, and they even pay more then the rest out there which is another reason why there is no doubt in my mind that I will stick around using adsung for a long time...

www.adsung.com - its the best now and beats the rest!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NeeJam when do you expect to be back in business... I need to get some traffic from you

•••
frattay22 said:
NeeJam when do you expect to be back in business... I need to get some traffic from you

Very soon. I'm just making sure the new updated services are working perfectly like making sure the keyword targetting is even better then before so your getting a the traffic you are looking for, as well as, sorting out a few loose ends.

I'll send you a private message when we re-launch.

•••
Awesome! Can't wait to start again with ya'll
NeeJam said:
Very soon. I'm just making sure the new updated services are working perfectly like making sure the keyword targetting is even better then before so your getting a the traffic you are looking for, as well as, sorting out a few loose ends.

I'll send you a private message when we re-launch.

•••
•••
how much do you earn?

Last edited:
•••
So Adsung is the best because you got paid. If you were unsure if you were going to get paid, then why did you join it in the first place. If you want to become a success on the web, then joining programs that may not pay or you are unsure of is not really a good start to your online earnings career. lol

•••
maybe i need to go their

dealing with the format channels in adsense just makes it hard, i can't even track the channel for this site is adsung easy to use if so i will go their too. when you ask people what the url is they get quiet may be i should go to adsung adsense tracking the urls is very poor its like you have to play around with your sites to get the tracking going if i'm putting the channels in wrong what is the big secret

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back