NameSilo

ADSUNG PAYS!!! I love them!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
At first I had my doubts just because people were always telling me the site wasnt going to make it.. that it was just another ad program, but I didn't believe them, and you know what... I WAS RIGHT, adsung is totally kick ass!! I got paid my money via PayPal , and it was exactly sent when on time when payment was supposed to be sent, and they even pay more then the rest out there which is another reason why there is no doubt in my mind that I will stick around using adsung for a long time...

www.adsung.com - its the best now and beats the rest!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:)

can you share some details about the average cpc and/or cpm? sounds promising.

•••
shockie said:
:)

can you share some details about the average cpc and/or cpm? sounds promising.

I don't have a lot of info, or an account there for that matter -- but its made by the member here "NeeJam" so I am sure he can chime in about this.

•••
angisson said:
I don't have a lot of info, or an account there for that matter -- but its made by the member here "NeeJam" so I am sure he can chime in about this.

Yes i can :hehe:

Current bid rate is around 5 cents per click after couple of the dearer advertisers are pending to renew advertising credit (about 5-6 of them) currently and currently the cpm rate is $0 after the advertisers with cpm awaiting renewal of credit too (around 3 of them)

•••
sounds great. i may have to try it :)

•••
NeeJam said:
Yes i can :hehe:

Current bid rate is around 5 cents per click after couple of the dearer advertisers are pending to renew advertising credit (about 5-6 of them) currently and currently the cpm rate is $0 after the advertisers with cpm awaiting renewal of credit too (around 3 of them)
please tell me do u allow ads to be put on proxified pages. also, what is the minimum payout?

•••
thanks for the clarification, best of luck!

•••
minimum payout for PayPal payout is $10 as of right now, now sure about proxy thing

•••
I tried them but my banners do not show up on my page?

•••
Lemon Jelly said:
I tried them but my banners do not show up on my page?

There are no paid advertisers for banners currently on www.adsung.com due to the advertisers of the banners running out of funds yesterday, which we are awaiting for them to recredit their account.

We currently have advertisers in text formats on www.adsung.com currently.

•••
I signed up yesterday but never got an email :( NeeJam does this happen often or am I just the choosen one hehe

•••
"Purchasing is simple all you have to do is go to "My Account" click on Add Funds entering the amount you wish to add with the minimum bieng $5 and the purchase via paypal. Your account will usually be creditted immediatley however, it can take upto 6 hours to verify payments."

They should pay somebody to proof their website text copy.

•••
Put some money in there... hopefully it converts :)

•••
whitebark said:
"Purchasing is simple all you have to do is go to "My Account" click on Add Funds entering the amount you wish to add with the minimum bieng $5 and the purchase via paypal. Your account will usually be creditted immediatley however, it can take upto 6 hours to verify payments."

They should pay somebody to proof their website text copy.
Word

•••
Deep thoughts there :)

Their site is pretty easy to manage
~ Cyberian ~ said:

•••
•••
Thinking more on the lines of Notepad...
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Yea, real deep.... Like MS Word

•••
frattay22 said:
Thinking more on the lines of Notepad...
Notepad has spell and grammer check? :laugh:

•••
Oh hell no :) hahhahah Notepad is only good for writing a bowling program in. Oh yeah and basic HTML... and my speller is telling me your Grammer is suppose to be Grammar. What a useful life we have. Sorry have gotten off topic!
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Notepad has spell and grammer check? :laugh:

•••
See, I should have checked my post in Word!!!!!!

LOL

•••
The site
Pending Upgrade To Adsung Version 2.
For how much time it would be down?

•••
superprogrammer said:
The site
Pending Upgrade To Adsung Version 2.
For how much time it would be down?

Same doubt here. I would like to check them out, but.... Let's hope and see

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
See, I should have checked my post in Word!!!!!!

LOL
firefox has spell check. :p

NeeJam any update on adsung? :p i'm going to join :]

•••
Sorry i didnt reply earlier. I've only just noticed this thread is reactive :hehe:

www.adsung.com will be ready for relaunch shortly, with much greater improvements then the original Adsung including an improvement to our perfectly blended ad system, and the rest of www.adsung.com on the whole. We are just finalizing a few aspects of the new improvements and upgrades to our old system as well as moving most of the existing members over (some of you may slip the net but we hope you continue to use/rejoin adsung as we want you on board).

The new www.adsung.com should be up in the next few days, including a new design and all the improvements :)

- I will keep you all updated.

•••
ADSUNG is in upgrade, unreachable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back