purchases Acquired ultra premium .CO domains including Business.CO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hi everyone,

Today I’m very excited to share the acquisitions of some ultra premium .CO domains which took me several months of negotiation and finally ended up with buying the following domains:

Business.CO – This domain was once sold for $80,000 in 2011 and there was a lot of buzz around it. One of the best keywords to own. As per DotDB, this keyword ranks at #47 from the most registered number of extension counts.

News.CO – I believe this is another fantastic domain which was once sold for $50,000 back in 2011. and great to own in .CO extension. As per DotDB, this keyword ranks at #32 from the most registered number of extension counts. By the way, I’ve this .CO the best in terms of number of extension counts.

Finance.CO – After Business.CO and News.CO, this is my 3rd best .CO domain under my portfolio as well as from this list. This domain was previously sold for $45,000.

Below are the rest of the .CO domains I acquired and I don’t really feel the need to write commentary along with each domain. Although I don’t need to share for the above 3 domains as well but I’m just thrilled to share my excitement

MEN.CO

SKI.CO

GIN.CO

Internet.CO

Hosting.CO

Fish.CO

Commodity.CO

Auctions.CO

Whiskey.CO

Automotive.CO

Vodka.CO

Brandy.CO

Tequila.CO

Holland.CO

Merchant.CO

According to NameBio.com, all the above domains were sold in the year 2011 except Merchant.CO and the total sales amount was almost $400,000. Fast forward to 2020, I can tell you one thing that I paid little less than Business.CO (which sold for $80,000 in 2011) for ALL the above domains I’ve recently acquired. And that too in 2020 when the .CO market is booming.

ALL of the above domains except Fish.CO and Merchant.CO were acquired privately and were transferred to my account first before I made the payment.

On the other hand, I added a handful of 3L .CO domains which I believe do always good if bought at the right price and combination.

ACR.CO
AFA.CO
AXC.CO
CTT.CO
EIH.CO
FDL.CO
FLD.CO
HDB.CO
HHW.CO
HSR.CO
HTB.CO
JCJ.CO
JVR.CO
KBP.CO
KDK.CO
KGC.CO
KKE.CO
KMW.CO
LFT.CO
LHE.CO
LHL.CO
LOE.CO
LUB.CO
MFK.CO
MLH.CO
MXS.CO
OLF.CO
PGF.CO
PGI.CO
RXI.CO
SLZ.CO
SYL.CO
TGB.CO
TPD.CO
VFI.CO

Feel free to share your recent .CO acquisitions and/or give feedback on my recent purchases.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing openly about your business deals Abdul bhai. You are super good!

•••
•••
You have assembled an awesome .co presence for sure! Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

•••
They are supernames, No doubt.
But i dont think .co market is booming or .co hype after GoDaddy acquisition. We should see.

Last edited:
•••
They are supernames, No doubt.
But i dont think .co market is booming or .co hype after GoDaddy acquisition. We should see.

Thanks for your feedback.

I strongly believe .CO is booming not because I've acquired those domains or what I already have but based on the market. If you check NameBio, DnJournal and GritBrokerage, you'll see there are many domains selling on regular basis and that too in 5 figures which was not usual.

•••
All the Gems in .Co is with @AbdulBasit.com. Congratulations, fantastic acquisition.

•••
You described it best!!! They are ULTRA PREMIUM names.(y)

•••
Ahan! Wellcome Back ;)

love these domains :)

•••
Like I said earlier, Mouth watering names Bro.

•••
ALL of the above domains except Fish.CO were acquired privately and were transferred to my account first before I made the payment.
Genuine (probably ignorant) question, why would anyone in their right mind transfer a domain before payment? Isn't that the point in using some kind of intermediary to handle the payment?

•••
Genuine (probably ignorant) question, why would anyone in their right mind transfer a domain before payment? Isn't that the point in using some kind of intermediary to handle the payment?

The short answer is TRUST factor.
If the seller is comfortable in dealing privately and transferring the domain at first, I don't have any problem. There are some sellers who don't feel comfortable to deal privately and use escrow service only and I'm fine with this as well.

By the way, I corrected my post that Fish.CO as well as Merchant.CO.

Last edited:
•••
The short answer is TRUST factor.
If the seller is comfortable in dealing privately and transferring the domain at first, I don't have any problem. There are some sellers who don't feel comfortable to deal privately and use escrow service only and I'm fine with this as well.

By the way, I corrected my post that Fish.CO as well as Merchant.CO.
Thank you for answering. Makes sense if you have offered to use Escrow and they're not bothered by it. I'm not sure as a seller I would ever agree to transfer the name first... I would feel like I was at risk of getting scammed, do they take a lot of persuasion?

•••
Thank you for answering. Makes sense if you have offered to use Escrow and they're not bothered by it. I'm not sure as a seller I would ever agree to transfer the name first... I would feel like I was at risk of getting scammed, do they take a lot of persuasion?

I don't convince anyone to deal privately and transfer domain at first. I believe it's the trust factor which has built over the years and of course endusers are not aware of it but when they see my blog address by themselves (which is mentioned in my signature while every email communication), that makes them comfortable in doing privately.

Also I've sold domains where the buyers have sent me money first before I've transferred the domains and I've published a post on that as well in the past.

I think it depends on every individual and I let the other person to decide which way to proceed further which gives them comfort in making the decision.

•••
I have also invested in .co recently

ff9.co
chosi.co
cresa.co
ebeam.co
unman.co
intrvl.co
ismore.co
xplores.co
closings.co
coverguy.co
mr-robot.co
NewOption.co
BotFlipper.co
CreativeAI.co
DocRecruit.co
IsraelTaxi.co
AsianEvents.co
roofy.co

•••
Congratulations @AbdulBasit.com

I have one word .co domain
Houseboat.co
Open for acquisition

•••
Very nice selection ..Congratulations ❤️❤️

•••
Mashallah...
Great Acquire Bro.
Congratulations.

•••
Hi everyone,

Today I’m very excited to share the acquisitions of some ultra premium .CO domains which took me several months of negotiation and finally ended up with buying the following domains:

Business.CO – This domain was once sold for $80,000 in 2011 and there was a lot of buzz around it. One of the best keywords to own. As per DotDB, this keyword ranks at #47 from the most registered number of extension counts.

News.CO – I believe this is another fantastic domain which was once sold for $50,000 back in 2011. and great to own in .CO extension. As per DotDB, this keyword ranks at #32 from the most registered number of extension counts. By the way, I’ve this .CO the best in terms of number of extension counts.

Finance.CO – After Business.CO and News.CO, this is my 3rd best .CO domain under my portfolio as well as from this list. This domain was previously sold for $45,000.

Below are the rest of the .CO domains I acquired and I don’t really feel the need to write commentary along with each domain. Although I don’t need to share for the above 3 domains as well but I’m just thrilled to share my excitement

MEN.CO

SKI.CO

GIN.CO

Internet.CO

Hosting.CO

Fish.CO

Commodity.CO

Auctions.CO

Whiskey.CO

Automotive.CO

Vodka.CO

Brandy.CO

Tequila.CO

Holland.CO

Merchant.CO

Feel free to share your recent .CO acquisitions and/or give feedback on my recent purchases.

Nice list of keywords there.

Brad

•••
An inspiring list.

My mouth truly did water while reading it!

Congratulations on your acquisitions!

•••
Congratulations Abdul Vai.. excellent names. I remember checking few of those names, specially internet.co , which has asking price of 1million dollars.

You are a very good negotiator, but all names under $80k is super great.

Were these Portfolio purchase ?

•••
Congratulations,

I am not that much in to .co domains, but I recognize a good keyword when I see one. :xf.wink:

Have you had as much luck selling .co domains as you have had with .com

•••
Great keywords, all the best with them.

•••
great names, ill be curious if they get typins from people typing .co instead of .com by mistake, I bet it would do well just on parking

•••
Hi everyone,

MEN.CO

SKI.CO

GIN.CO

Internet.CO

Hosting.CO

Fish.CO

Commodity.CO

Auctions.CO

Whiskey.CO

Automotive.CO

Vodka.CO

Brandy.CO

Tequila.CO

Holland.CO

Merchant.CO

According to NameBio.com, all the above domains were sold in the year 2011 except Merchant.CO and the total sales amount was almost $400,000. Fast forward to 2020, I can tell you one thing that I paid little less than Business.CO (which sold for $80,000 in 2011) for ALL the above domains I’ve recently acquired. And that too in 2020 when the .CO market is booming.

ALL of the above domains except Fish.CO and Merchant.CO were acquired privately and were transferred to my account first before I made the payment.

On the other hand, I added a handful of 3L .CO domains which I believe do always good if bought at the right price and combination.

ACR.CO
AFA.CO
AXC.CO
CTT.CO
EIH.CO
FDL.CO
FLD.CO
HDB.CO
HHW.CO
HSR.CO
HTB.CO
JCJ.CO
JVR.CO
KBP.CO
KDK.CO
KGC.CO
KKE.CO
KMW.CO
LFT.CO
LHE.CO
LHL.CO
LOE.CO
LUB.CO
MFK.CO
MLH.CO
MXS.CO
OLF.CO
PGF.CO
PGI.CO
RXI.CO
SLZ.CO
SYL.CO
TGB.CO
TPD.CO
VFI.CO

In one line..
"That's a killer portfolio"

•••
Back