Dynadot

.co Breaking: GoDaddy Acquires Premium .CO Portfolio From .CO Registry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
This morning I made a discovery and noticed the domain name 2.co was listed for sale on GoDaddy’s NameFind website. After doing some more research, I noticed a large amount of premium .co domain names were listed on GoDaddy’s NameFind site on January 4, 2017.
The domain names include a large amount of single letter and single number .co domains. Also premium keyword, one word .co domains and many IDN domain names.
This would be GoDaddy’s 6th domain name portfolio purchase, which all started in April 2015 with the Marchex portfolio ($28M for 200K domains), Worldwide Media December 2015 ($35.5M for about 70K domains), DomainSource December 2015 (small purchase around 1,000 domains, purchase price unknown) and Elite Domains when DotWeekly broke the story + later breakdown in April 2016 ($42M for over 100K domains), Traffic Names LTD in December 2016 which included around 30,000 domain names (unknown sales price currently) and now .co Premium Held Domains from the .co registry...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great news for .co
right on the money about future potential of .co and proven past road record in the article!

my personal second favorite extension after .com

if someone ever finds full list or fuller.. plz post here
ty

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back