Dynadot

A simple transaction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mhillgizmo

Impact
I know this is a domain name selling and discussion but a close friend and domain name business person suggested I post the difficulties I'm having with Escrow.com on this site because escrow.com targets domain name buyers and sellers.
“Escrow.com, Nightmare on my street” My transaction with escrow.com is a simple collector car escrow transaction and should take 10 business days at the very most to complete. Escrow.com has had my money for over a month now and I've had the collector vehicle for over three weeks! The seller is threatening to report the vehicle "missing" and send the sheriff to my house, impound the vehicle and arrest me! And this was a man that prior to dealing with escrow.com was very easy to work with and friendly. No end in sight after too many phone calls and emails to recall and I'm at a loss as to what to do next. I would not use escrow.com for any transaction whatsoever, If you value your sanity beware of ESCROW.COM! Michael Hill, Escrow.com Transaction # 4551646

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back