Domain Empire

Escrow.com (1-click)

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Is anyone here familiar with Escrow.com (1-click) where the customer clicks on a buy now button, and is taken to the Escrow.com website and all the details of the purchase are created automatically and the customer either logs in or creates an account, and continues with the Escrow.com transaction. I need this for a website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not exactly. But I didn't give it a thorough read. The link that the buyer clicks sets up the escrow.com all in one click, and the buyer is pointed to that escrow transaction after they have logged in. I forget if Escrow.com have a name for this service. It was I who used the term 1-click, since it seemed to appropriately describe their service.

•••
Not exactly. But I didn't give it a thorough read. The link that the buyer clicks sets up the escrow.com all in one click, and the buyer is pointed to that escrow transaction after they have logged in. I forget if Escrow.com have a name for this service. It was I who used the term 1-click, since it seemed to appropriately describe their service.

I remember an old post about this -

Create Escrow.com Sale Buttons
http://www.domaininvesting.com/create-escrow-com-sale-buttons/

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the link JB. Just what I was looking for :)

•••
Right now you can send us a list of your domains and prices, we can generate buy now buttons for you. This feature will be available as an upload in an upcoming release of the software. For now contact Keith Gettle, [email protected] for assistance.

•••
This is very useful, info. Thanks for the info BA. Is there any ETA for the upgraded software release?

•••
In final test right now, I will let you know when we release it.

•••
Are additional fees going to be associated with "Buy Now" buttons?

•••
No additional fees will apply. If you wish we will set up a transfer account for you and hold your funds until you request disbursement. This could actually reduce the costs if you have your disbursements sent by wire.

•••
No additional fees will apply. If you wish we will set up a transfer account for you and hold your funds until you request disbursement. This could actually reduce the costs if you have your disbursements sent by wire.
Any updates on this?

•••

Can we also use these funds for making Escrow.com payments?

•••
Most of international sellers would be happy, if they payout via paypal :)

•••
•••
Can we also use these funds for making Escrow.com payments?
Yes, if you have a transfer account it may be used for making payments.

•••
Hey @Brandon Abbey, Do you have any updates / ETA for paypal payout?

•••
Yes, if you have a transfer account it may be used for making payments.

Can we setup a Transfer Account in which we can receive payments for domains sold (which we can then use for buy payments for domains). Or are these Transfer Accounts associated with these one click buttons. If yes, then why have we not heard about it? And can you provide a link onto you website? And finally, can we convert an existing account to a transfer account?

•••
Transfer accounts are used primarily by marketplaces and clients that have 25+ transactions per month. Separate paperwork is required to set up the account.

•••
•••
Transfer accounts are used primarily by marketplaces and clients that have 25+ transactions per month. Separate paperwork is required to set up the account.

So it's available for every account provided we have 25 transactions a month? OK. I have a long way to go to reach that level. But I would ask, why this option to offset payment and receipts is not available to everybody?

•••
So it's available for every account provided we have 25 transactions a month? OK. I have a long way to go to reach that level. But I would ask, why this option to offset payment and receipts is not available to everybody?

They charge for money in and money out. If money stays in and moves around, they will make less in transaction fees.

•••
...why this option to offset payment and receipts is not available to everybody?

I would say banking law requirements simply make it both impractical and unprofitable to offer to every account.

Moreover I dont think they even consider themselves a bank.

•••
They charge for money in and money out. If money stays in and moves around, they will make less in transaction fees.

They make the same on transaction fees, but we save big on their additional bank fees they charge.

•••
I would say banking law requirements simply make it both impractical and unprofitable to offer to every account.

Moreover I dont think they even consider themselves a bank.

That doesn't make much sense. They aren't a bank with 25 transactions a month but they are with 2 transactions a month?

•••
They make the same on transaction fees, but we save big on their additional bank fees they charge.

Read my post again and you will see that is what I said - ie in/out transaction fees. Everything else will obviously stay the same.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back