IT.COM

information A Quick Due diligence, saved losing $25k+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I come across ASZ.com which is listed for sale at eBay, priced $25k, it's not everyday you see Premium names listed on eBay, even looking into the seller's feedback which was quite disappointing to say the least, showed me this sale isn't gonna be smooth.

So I went over to #Google and typed the following ...

"ASZ.com stolen"
"ASZ.com domain name stolen"

After reading through a few articles, I also found a tweet which was posted July 28th 2020 ( see attached),

So I simply asked the seller a legitimate question....

Did you do Due Diligence on ASZ(.)com, before you purchased this? Where did you buy this?

His response you can see from the attached picture...

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 16.56.26.png

@lambo.com ( your #tag )

2123.png

Last week I come across VVH(.)com which was listed here at Namepros.com

Again went to #google but nothing come up, so I checked the history on the name via http://web.archive.org I found the previous owners contact details and rang them, to check if they sold the name, only to learn they got hacked.

Quick reminder, always to your Due Diligence !!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what you going on about!!

Before I spend $25k, I wanted to know the history of the name, it's not rocket science?

Good luck selling it, If you can't answer the question which most buyer's will ask!!!

Is that simple enough?

•••
I don't need friends like you, I got good friends, over at eBay I be talking to them first thing Monday.

Anyway, I leave you to it, have an interesting week ahead.
Sounds good. I hope they take it down. Thanks

•••
I don't need friends like you, I got good friends, over at eBay I be talking to them first thing Monday.

Anyway, I leave you to it, have an interesting week ahead.
Imagine living a life where you go around doing stuff like this. It's sort of like Scientology for domains a little bit, with the reporting and Virtue signaling tripe.

Fascinating stuff.

Last edited:
•••
•••
When you decide to come back to planet earth... You will learn that I was a buyer that went to eBay.
I don't know what you are going on about. My beautiful virgin domain ready for mass market execution and penetration is not available for $25k. Good day and find something better to do with your time instead of irking bigger fish.

:spam:

Last edited:
•••
•••
@lambo.com your reaction is weird, if I was you I would immediately show a proof of buying to humiliate @JagG in public.

It's your chance go for it..

Last edited:
•••
As I said, it's not available as shown. You shouldn't believe everything you see and hear. Did life not teach you this so far?

That listing on eBay is not you?

•••
That listing on eBay is not you?
Correct. You threaten me on Twitter, to come see me in person, you engage in prolonged defamation and are really just miserable.

I know it's hard over in the UK but keep your sh*te together and don't get in my lane.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that due diligence should be done prior to accusing someone of peddling a stolen domain. Thats the irony of this thread.

•••
I believe that due diligence should be done prior to accusing someone of peddling a stolen domain. Thats the irony of this thread.

Exactly, I was doing my due diligence after seeing the listing on eBay. On google I come across a tweet that was posted last week, so I just asked a question in which @lambo.com replied " I bought it from your mum"

What kind of reply is that!!!

I am not accusing anyone by the way!

•••
Correct. You threaten me on Twitter, to come see me in person, you engage in prolonged defamation and are really just miserable.

I know it's hard over in the UK but keep your sh*te together and don't get in my lane.

Ok, so the eBay is not you... that's fine ( I double check that out Monday ) But you should really get eBay to take it off? if it's not you!!

How about the one listed over at Dan.com ? Yours?

When someone replies like the way you did, things heat up in a moment. Don't worry sleep well, I think you have bigger problem already!!!

Guess you have't met anyone from UK yet, your lane currently sucks!

•••
Exactly, I was doing my due diligence after seeing the listing on eBay. On google I come across a tweet that was posted last week, so I just asked a question in which @lambo.com replied " I bought it from your mum"

What kind of reply is that!!!

I am not accusing anyone by the way!
Based on the tweets above it seems like you were already calling it stolen...Correct me if I am reading that wrong.

•••
•••
Start's from here

" Did you do Due Diligence on ASZ(.)com, before you purchased this? Where did you buy this?"
It can be argued that you were insinuating something. I wouldn't appreciate someone saying that about a name I own....Especially in public.

Seems like you were setting him up from the start, like you were so sure you caught a thief.....All opinion of course.

I believe there is a better way to verify domain name ownership. That wasn't the way.

•••
It can be argued that you were insinuating something. I wouldn't appreciate someone saying that about a name I own....Especially in public.

Seems like you were setting him up from the start, like you were so sure you caught a thief.....All opinion of course.

I believe there is a better way to verify domain name ownership. That wasn't the way.

Definitely not the case, If I come across a profile with a first name / last night and a normal picture I would found the person via LinkedIn etc.

The question I asked wasn't a bad one or rude IMO

All opinion of course.... I agree

•••
Definitely not the case, If I come across a profile with a first name / last night and a normal picture I would found the person via LinkedIn etc.

The question I asked wasn't a bad one or rude IMO

All opinion of course.... I agree
Apparently he thought it was rude. I can see why.

I am not on LinkedIn and really don't see why that would come up.....Are you saying there was no LinkedIn profile so you suspected it stolen?

Last edited:
•••
Nothing wrong with your question. You asked him a straight and direct question. The same as anyone would ask in business. If they cant answer a simple question or give a stupid reply like that, I will be the first to assume they are dodgy or are hiding something. 👍😉😉 If someone replied to my inquiry like that, they wont be doing any deal with me.😊

Last edited:
•••
I am not on LinkedIn and really don't see why that would come up.....Are you saying there was no LinkedIn profile so you suspected it stolen?

When I spend money I just like to do my KYC, his twitter account doesn't show much.

And I never said it was stolen!!

Apparently he thought it was rude. I can see why.

Yep he sure did!!

He could off just followed me and asked me to do the same, and spoke over DM. The tweet would off been deleted... but now it is what it is!!

•••
•••
LinkedIn and Twitter are not the best places to verify domain ownership. There are better ways to verify domain ownership.

Cheers!

Both good places to meet the owner and communicate, and get talking. ( Connected and move forward )

•••
Both good places to meet the owner and communicate, and get talking. ( Connected and move forward )
Nah, you are out of you depth

•••
•••
•••
Back