Dynadot

information A Quick Due diligence, saved losing $25k+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I come across ASZ.com which is listed for sale at eBay, priced $25k, it's not everyday you see Premium names listed on eBay, even looking into the seller's feedback which was quite disappointing to say the least, showed me this sale isn't gonna be smooth.

So I went over to #Google and typed the following ...

"ASZ.com stolen"
"ASZ.com domain name stolen"

After reading through a few articles, I also found a tweet which was posted July 28th 2020 ( see attached),

So I simply asked the seller a legitimate question....

Did you do Due Diligence on ASZ(.)com, before you purchased this? Where did you buy this?

His response you can see from the attached picture...

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 16.56.26.png

@lambo.com ( your #tag )

2123.png

Last week I come across VVH(.)com which was listed here at Namepros.com

Again went to #google but nothing come up, so I checked the history on the name via http://web.archive.org I found the previous owners contact details and rang them, to check if they sold the name, only to learn they got hacked.

Quick reminder, always to your Due Diligence !!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
And if I clicked the BIN over at eBay or even at DAN, what would I be then!
You aren't a serious buyer, you have trolled me on Twitter and here. Grow up.

•••
Would you want a domain you own posted in a thread like this without your permission?

I be happy to answer any questions with my domain names, I have no problem with that.

•••
You aren't a serious buyer, you have trolled me on Twitter and here. Grow up.

What you talking about?

Grow up, really!!!

Did you see your comment on twitter!!!

Last edited:
•••
I be happy to answer any questions with my domain names, I have no problem with that.
Well you posted his domain with words like:
"ASZ.com stolen"

Hopefully mods delete this thread since your post is indexed and now puts the domain into question by end users.

All investors should understand this view.

I honestly can't believe mods have let this thread stand so far.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well you posted his domain with words like:
"ASZ.com stolen"

Hopefully mods delete this thread since your post is indexed and now puts the domain into question by end users.

All investors should understand this view.

I honestly can't believe mods have let this thread stand so far.

Good, endusers and even domain investor(s) should questions all domain names anyway. Doesn't matter if it's a $100 purchase or $100k.

FYI The domain name was questionable before this thread, from what I found.

•••
Alleged on his fake news blog

This post is 100% true, or so it goes.

•••
Good, endusers and even domain investor(s) should questions all domain names anyway. Doesn't matter if it's a $100 purchase or $100k.

FYI The domain name was questionable before this thread, from what I found.
Clean title virgin asset ready for deployment.

Fake news, allegations, non-provable 'facts', insinuation, defamation and all sorts.

Just because someone says something was stolen, doesn't make it so.

Some of you walk around with your Truth monopolies built of sand. Weak. The Egyptians would be disappointed.

Last edited:
•••
Cean title virgin asset ready for deployment
Its not clean with this thread. Even the tag has "stolen" in it.......Mods should do the right thing and delete this thread. All domain owners should be concerned that accusations, not facts, can devalue a domain with threads like this.

•••
I agree. I've been fighting little wolves for a few days here now.

But my time in domains is now and we can work together to build sales velocity instead of trying to eye up steak beyond pay grade

•••
•••
Clean title virgin asset ready for deployment..

Buyer's will prefer to find out themselves if the domain name is clean, So answering the way you did will not get you anyway!

•••
•••
I've read the whole thread and can't work out what's going off, is Lambo the legitimate owner or what?

•••
Correct. You threaten me on Twitter, to come see me in person, you engage in prolonged defamation and are really just miserable.

I know it's hard over in the UK but keep your sh*te together and don't get in my lane.
Someone else trying to sell your stolen name?
mods have known about ASZ.com for a long time, this thread was closed when @Acroplex reported it was stolen https://www.namepros.com/threads/asz-com-for-sale.990271/
Asz.com appears to be stolen property. This all reminds me of cqd.com
And the booth boys wouldnt help find the thief.
Glad you did your homework Jag
Required in this business

•••
@Acroplex called the OP out in another thread not to long ago....

Think it was in the purchase of the day thread

•••
•••
•••
I believe that due diligence should be done prior to accusing someone of peddling a stolen domain. Thats the irony of this thread.

Also is the irony of you not reading (or not properly comprehending) this thread prior to stating your beliefs.

They run in packs here, but you get it...You aren't a lamb, that I see.

There are multiple packs here, and every else for that matter. Nonetheless, I suppose some may appreciate your blind loyalty. :troll:

Last edited:
•••
Beautiful domains for world class clients.

A pleasure to accrue premium digital real estate and engage in development.

My asz is pleased to offer elite brands.

Last edited:
•••
My asz is pleased to offer elite brands.

You didn't finish your sentence.

Shouldn't it read,

My asz.com is pleased to offer elite brands a:

reputation stain?
headache?
potential liability?
future lawsuit?

Last edited:
•••
You didn't finish your sentence.

Shouldn't it read, "My asz.com is pleased to offer elite brands a reputation stain"?
That's not how it works.

It's those who don't make money doing domains who would rather spend their time taking down those who have success.

•••
This is a classic pile on. Someone asks a question and doesn't like the answer, so goes into a tizzy with others....

Please someone show some facts. Where's the proof? Evidence? Is it stolen?

He already said the ebay ad is not his. (Post was deleted for unknown reasons, as were others to really cluster up this thread).

Proof, evidence where is it?

Until you all can prove the domain doesn't have a clean title, its all speculation. Speculation that is beyond being justified at that.

•••
Until you all can prove the domain doesn't have a clean title, its all speculation.

Domains have titles? Like a DMV for domains?

Clearly you have other motives here. 🤔

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back