Dynadot

A Gift

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
6248.net

Feeling friendly, just registered 3221.net myself, and now I'm feeling all guilty about using the GoDaddy "backdoor" and I'm running low on NP ;)

Anyhow, enjoy :D

-Allan

P.S. - (Oh yeah, 9327.net is available as well, but I just thought that 6248.net was a decent name :) )

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like they are gone by now.. =/

central

•••
better grab them quick!!!

i could have beaten you all to them - but i didnt reg either of them

:lol:

-Steve

•••
Still shows up "available" to me, but very well could be a delay in whois updating :)

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Still shows up "available" to me, but very well could be a delay in whois updating :)

-Allan
yep, i've managed to get into the registrars and make them say its available :lol:

B-)

Trust me, you people will thank Allan later on for the :gn: s

-Steve

•••
What significance does 6248.net have? Do these sell for much?

•••
its a 4 letter .net only like 30 of them left :)

•••
RogueWriter said:
What significance does 6248.net have? Do these sell for much?

Haven't seen any random 4# .net's sell for much over regfee, but I still maintain that they will continue to rise in price over the near future.

6248 doesn't have any intrinsic meaning to it that I'm aware of (Certainly not a date, for instance), but it is all even numbers and almost has a little "run" to it, so it's easily memorable.

Also check archive.org to see what used to be on it. If it has a bunch of asian characters, chances are you'll get a lot of low paying hits, but enough (With decent parking) to pay for the reg anyway.

-Allan

•••
Just reged 6248.net - Thanks Allan and few NP$ on the way :)

•••
•••
I tried earlier (last post) but they both showed up unavailable.

Just reg'd 9327.net, I'll send you all of my NP$'s.. ;)

central

•••
What is so great about them? Just some random numbers? I don't get it... :-/

•••
snoopi said:
What is so great about them? Just some random numbers? I don't get it... :-/

They're limited-edition domain names, only 10,000 ever produced. :laugh:

Like Allan mentioned, not a lot of value now, but maybe someday in the future they might be perceived as rare and have value. Consider the demand for any three letter domains is high now, and there 17,560 of those to go around. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high, but who knows..

•••
-RJ- said:
...and there 17,560 of those to go around.
I think you meant 17,576 -RJ-

Only 16 off (maybe like $200,000USD if you wanna calculate $ value :lol:)

-Steve

•••
stscac said:
-RJ- said:
...and there 17,560 of those to go around.
I think you meant 17,576 -RJ-

Only 16 off (maybe like $200,000USD if you wanna calculate $ value :lol:)

-Steve

Ok, 17,576, I stand corrected. My memory isn't what it used to be. :)

•••
I picked up 0257.net. I'm not sure why, but that number sounds familiar to me...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back