IT.COM

A Favour Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
** MOD - PLEASE DELETE! :0 **

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is asking someone to break the rules of DNF and most other domain forums by posting domains that they do not own in the appraisal thread (not to mention an abuse of the membership).

You should delete this post and withdraw your request.

•••
read the appraisal forum description:

"Don't waste $50 for a "professional" appraisal on your domain, post your domain name here and seek advice/valuations from other domain speculators."

the word "your" is in bold in the actual description too ;)

•••
yeah I know the rules.

But I dont have $15 atm :( otherwise I would.

Unless, ofc, u guys would consider buying some NP$ off me so I can afford to get a membership? :)

•••
Have the domains appraised at NamePros

Dr.Who, NC and even CH :lol: usually are not far off the mark.
Just take into considerations all appraisals are subjective

•••
well, exactly :)

Speaking of which, I just got a nice one i think...highest "NP machine" appraisal i ever got..lol

•••
Dont waste your time, there seems to be more appraisals being given here then there or I least as far as my appraisal requests are concerned.

Mike

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
Dont waste your time, there seems to be more appraisals being given here then there or I least as far as my appraisal requests are concerned.

Mike

Thank you for your kind words, Tippy, Centerpoint, everyone. :)
Matt ... please put 'em up here in the Appraisal's section if you haven't done so already, and if you need requests from outside of this Forum ... please be professional and request what you will via PM, E-mail, what have you.
Appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

•••
yeah, sorry guys *holds head in shame* *grabs coat* *stands in corner for next 12 hrs*

•••
Originally posted by SY4
yeah, sorry guys *holds head in shame* *grabs coat* *stands in corner for next 12 hrs*

lol, even pros can make mistakes!

Stay cool :)

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
lol, even pros can make mistakes!

Stay cool :)

Yup!
Stay cool ... they're only "mistakes" if you learn from them, SY4. ;)
Have a great domain day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back