domain 8ji0.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blumutt

Established Member
Impact
Can you please appraise this domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a random mix of letters and digits. I don't see value unless it has a not so obvious meaning.

•••
please tell .. why this combination? Is there a meaning behind it?

•••
"ji" means: how many, several, a few, nearly, how much, some in Chinese Pinyin

•••
As you can see it has several meanings depending how it's used. 0 - means everything or nothing. It is limitless. 8 - means wealth and fortune

•••
thank you..well I am not expert at the Chinese market, except that I am aware of the function of no. 8 in that culture.

I just checked that 8ji8.com (which would be a better combo I think) and it is taken, but 8ji8.net is available.
That kind of tells us that market with NLLN will not be that hot, as if it is hot, usually .net/org/info is taken too.
The same is valid for 8ji0, 8ji0.net is also available, and that is valid for other extensions too.

Not only that: you can use mrdomain.com, and insert 8ji0 string in search field..you will see it is available basically in all extension. That means nobody wants it - if it would be "hot" topic in China, it would be taken in many other extensions.

Therefore I feel no value in the domain name.

•••
thanks for being honest with me.

•••
The .cn is available too. So I would say the combination is not much sought-after by Chinese.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back