IT.COM

7N.com's - Where is the base price right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steve Feary

DomainSteveRestricted (Market)
Impact
All,
As per the title of the thread, what are everyone's opinions on the 7N.com price right now.

I'm holding around 50 domains, all with 888's - so trying to gauge when the best time to sell them on.
This is the million dollar question I know!

Thanks, Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
way too early to sell them now, 6N just started to take off.. my honest opinion is that 7N will still experience a Buyout in late 2016, but u don't have to wait that long.. once 6N is not that easily affordable for the masses anymore 7N will get into the spotlight and be where 6N is now.. and such triple 8 7N will be where triple 8 6N are now, giving a nice return

Last edited:
•••
Depends on where those 888's are and what the other #'s are.

You can still hand reg these.

•••
way too early to sell them now, 6N just started to take off.. my honest opinion is that 7N will still experience a Buyout in late 2016, but u don't have to wait that long.. once 6N is not that easily affordable for the masses anymore 7N will get into the spotlight and be where 6N is now.. and such triple 8 7N will be where triple 8 6N are now, giving a nice return

Actually triple 8 7N should be compared to double 8 6N. In terms of scarcity there are 50,000 double 8 6N and the same 50,000 triple 8 7N. Once you exclude 4's, there's about 32,500 in each category.

Though, also speaking comparatively, the percentage of 6N with double 8 is much higher than triple 8 7N so if there was a buyout on 7N (not holding my breath on that happening) 888 7N would be more rare in the category.

•••
even more reason NOT to sell any triple 8 7Ns off now, as their value can and will rise a lot faster once the masses focus on 7N.. i wished Chaomi would track the chinese 7N sales already, at least to get some picture.. without it difficult to tell how 7N will develop

•••
I tested a few 888 7N's (in middle, no 0,4) at NJ last week and sold for 69-79.

Too early to dump em.

7N space is doable on a buyout, for sure on the premiums no 0,4 in the least. Roughly 2.1 million possibles. About 1.3 million left.

•••
7N no 0,4 will be all regged within 2 months at current reg rate. If it continues that is. Rough estimation.

When 6N got down to 200K'ish left (with 0,4) they were snatched up in a few days.

Things will move fast if this continues.

•••
contrary to what i said above i just sold a very premium 7N for $5,500 (indian investor, not to chinese).. needed the funds to invest further into 6N, need to climb up the numerics ladder as far as i can..

•••
contrary to what i said above i just sold a very premium 7N for $5,500 (indian investor, not to chinese).. needed the funds to invest further into 6N, need to climb up the numerics ladder as far as i can..
How many 8's were in the name may we ask

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back