Domain Empire

NNNN.INFO worth buying right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
With all the craze right now in NNN and LLL .info's, is NNNN.info worth buying too? There's only 9000 total since 0-999 are all gone and I guess another 1000 if you include the NNNN's that start with 0. But that's nothing if you consider that more than half of them are already taken, the price on .INFO is lower than any other domain extension, AND I believe the spill over from NNN will attract new buyers here. Not sure where you can check the total number of NNNN.info left, but lets say 50% or 5000(including 0's), at a price of less than $4, that's $20,000 which is nothing.

Thoughts on this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$2 ? is it even worth your time?
You missed my point. 4N.info has just got emptied and they have started garnering profits even if it is $2 by me. thr might be some user ready to give $10 or $100 profit. Need some time. ;)

•••
You missed my point. 4N.info has just got emptied and they have started garnering profits even if it is $2 by me. thr might be some user ready to give $10 or $100 profit. Need some time. ;)
Sure sure. no demand but they will rice, I am sure.

•••
Sure sure. no demand but they will rice, I am sure.
If someone is ready to buy (like me here), how can you say thr is no demand ?

•••
•••
freedom on speech

thanks
getting defensive because you cant or dont want to answer his counter to your point? smh

•••
•••
There is always a demand.. 30 years from now almost all words and numbers will be gone already. If you will still be alive then :)

•••
I'm going to hang onto mine until June-July and I think by then I'll be able to get at least $25-30 each for them. For me that's a pretty good return.

•••
There is always a demand.. 30 years from now almost all words and numbers will be gone already. If you will still be alive then :)

i think i will give all my domain to my children

•••
I bought 2 NNNN.info now I'm betting in the future.

•••
New list out: http://dndigger.com/available-4N.info-list-2015-11-07.htm

Not sure how the domain count went from only 227 left to 1400. Unless the first list was just premium. This one is full of 4's and 0's. But there are still some decent ones to buy without those numbers. Maybe if I can flip some of my newer domains, might take my position from a 1% stake of the 10,000 NNNN.info to a 2% stake. Still would cost me less than $900, so it's worth it. All the other TLD numbers from 0-10,000 .com, .net, .org, .co, .cc, .biz, are all gone. .Info is the only one left that can be hand reg'd.

•••
only ones with zeros left, and they are getting taken too.
is it time to jump on 5N.infos?

•••
I have mine 7807.info - anyone interested?

•••
New list out: http://dndigger.com/available-4N.info-list-2015-11-07.htm

Not sure how the domain count went from only 227 left to 1400. Unless the first list was just premium. This one is full of 4's and 0's. But there are still some decent ones to buy without those numbers. Maybe if I can flip some of my newer domains, might take my position from a 1% stake of the 10,000 NNNN.info to a 2% stake. Still would cost me less than $900, so it's worth it. All the other TLD numbers from 0-10,000 .com, .net, .org, .co, .cc, .biz, are all gone. .Info is the only one left that can be hand reg'd.
Best to try to find a cheap registrar for .info to reduce your costs of registering them.

•••
what's better: 4N xxxx.infos with zero(s) or 5N x888x.infos ?

•••
will prefer 4N rather than 5N but with 888 5N would be preferable here

•••
•••
Best to try to find a cheap registrar for .info to reduce your costs of registering them.
domain.com offers .infos for $2.99, with "filmriot" code the cost comes down to $2.24. enjoy :)

•••
Bette to have longer .com or .net imo

•••
Does anyone have stats on what NNNN.info are left?

•••
•••
Also found a site where you can check domains in bulk, upto 1000 at a time.

https://www.onlydomains.com/domain/frontBulkSearch

There are a decent amount of NNNN's left with 4, but quite a few are gone. I think by Christmas there will be no more NNNN.info's and in 2016 the going price in January will be at least $10, then climb from there. Just my personal guess.

•••
Has any .info domain, of any length, ever been a worthwhile investment?

Scratching my head...

I'd rather direct my dollars and energy towards (wait for it) .com premiums.

Interesting thread anyway and I wish you the best in your pursuits.

•••
.info never took off, I think should not invest into this but then this market is just too unpredictable.

there was a a lot of xxxx info slaes

it did take off

•••
Has any .info domain, of any length, ever been a worthwhile investment?

Scratching my head...

I'd rather direct my dollars and energy towards (wait for it) .com premiums.

Interesting thread anyway and I wish you the best in your pursuits.
I suggest to scratch harder: http://namebio.com/?s=QMyUTNzMjM
;) Nothing compared to .com indeed, but clearly a good investment if you have good names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back